An idea

Hanibal

An idea

Postby Hanibal » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Started lvling a knight and liking these /smash and /strike skills so much it got me to thinking maybe every classes need something like this to dull the pain of smashing one key repeatedly, be liek mini skills for each class that would have the player think what skill he might want to throw out when the FP is full.

Start with Knights since they already have it, /strike - possibility of double reg dmg . /smash - if it lands it lowers the targets agility for X amount of seconds, like the skill says when it lands, X is cuncussed.

Monks, 3 FP /flying kick - like a roundhouse with same dmg. 5 FP /scissor kick - same as /smash basically

Druids, 3 FP /bite - possibility of double dmg. 5 FP /confuse - again same as /smash

Barbarians, 3 FP /rage - possibility of double dmg. 5 FP /Bezerk - see above for /smash

Slayers, 3 FP /stab - possibility of dbl dmg, 5 FP /shiv - see above for /smash

For slayer this may involve a different playing style by using only reg attacks and hiding when really needed.

Just a few examples and a simple idea on adding some skill to the game that some players may find is lacking?
------------------------------------------------------------
Krange - Ninja
Hanibal - Slayer
Hannibal - Zerker
Krang - Ninja
Zann - Guard
WarLock - Deathmage
Dexk - Cav

Terron

Re: An idea

Postby Terron » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:53 pm

could add some intelligence based combat skills. then more classes would have int to combat hide. imho all classes should use all 6 stats and have to be a bit more choosy on what you select.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:00 am

One problem with introducing too much skills that need to be activated (with the client the way it is right now) is that instead of mashing one macro you then have several macros to mash, and to set up (and macro space is limited).
So it is fine if you are just fighting one or two different enemies (ie. levelling), but when you need to change things on the fly (group fights) it is not so fine.
Also aliases would get a bit messy.
Off course you will always have your typed commands...
[insert shrug emote here]
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Terron

Postby Terron » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:20 am

should have multiple pages of macros in general.

we should have a command to alternate which set of macros we want. login set to default 1

/macroset #1-4 or something
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:49 am

Terron wrote:should have multiple pages of macros in general.

we should have a command to alternate which set of macros we want. login set to default 1

/macroset #1-4 or something

Aye, thats a good idea :)
Add weapon set switching!
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Styx

Postby Styx » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:40 am

Good idea. Maybe we could incorporate all classes to even have mana points to be able to respond the skill? Just a dumb thought

Return to “Archive Chat”