Perf Hum Ghastly Sword

Rigs

Perf Hum Ghastly Sword

Postby Rigs » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:46 pm

Entertaining offers

Rafael

Re: Perf Hum Ghastly Sword

Postby Rafael » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:03 am

Dwarf Cavalier equiped with BLUE + dark Elf Guardian equiped with BLUE + half orc Brig for It.

anthriel

Postby anthriel » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:40 am

My (hopefully) entertaining offer: all of Raf’s characters and items, a 700 pound antelope (new rare mask), 2 pet hobos (new orange companions - one male, one female), a rubber ducky (unique orange blunt weapon), Pajamas of the NiteHawk (custom named platemail armor), a cheese and jalepeno sandwich (legendary food item that grants +50 to all stats for 0.5 seconds) and ownership of your very own superguild (payment will be made to a chinese gaming cooperative consisting of 150 dedicated professional gamers who will commit to playing Ember 22.5hrs a day over the course of 1 year to help you dominate every event/player/orifice of this game).

If this has proved entertaining enough, PM me and I’ll log on to pick up the sword. Thx bye :D

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:47 am

anthriel wrote:My (hopefully) entertaining offer: all of Raf’s characters and items, a 700 pound antelope (new rare mask), 2 pet hobos (new orange companions - one male, one female), a rubber ducky (unique orange blunt weapon), Pajamas of the NiteHawk (custom named platemail armor), a cheese and jalepeno sandwich (legendary food item that grants +50 to all stats for 0.5 seconds) and ownership of your very own superguild (payment will be made to a chinese gaming cooperative consisting of 150 dedicated professional gamers who will commit to playing Ember 22.5hrs a day over the course of 1 year to help you dominate every event/player/orifice of this game).

If this has proved entertaining enough, PM me and I’ll log on to pick up the sword. Thx bye :D

Someone get this guy a build contract we need these items in game stat!

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:55 am

anthriel wrote:My (hopefully) entertaining offer: all of Raf’s characters and items, a 700 pound antelope (new rare mask), 2 pet hobos (new orange companions - one male, one female), a rubber ducky (unique orange blunt weapon), Pajamas of the NiteHawk (custom named platemail armor), a cheese and jalepeno sandwich (legendary food item that grants +50 to all stats for 0.5 seconds) and ownership of your very own superguild (payment will be made to a chinese gaming cooperative consisting of 150 dedicated professional gamers who will commit to playing Ember 22.5hrs a day over the course of 1 year to help you dominate every event/player/orifice of this game).

If you replaced the rubber ducky with a fluffy sheep and I was Rigs, I would definitely trade for it was indeed and entertaining offer.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Ohko

Postby Ohko » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:41 am

Gold, lots of gold. :D
Tivrusky

"The computer’s kaput and we’re drifting through space towards certain oblivion."

Kruell

Postby Kruell » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:48 pm

ugh, there is an autocorrect failure in the description
If you look like prey you will be eaten

Return to “Sell”