Daggers?

Apothas

Daggers?

Postby Apothas » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:13 am

Currently level 13, and not sure I have the gold for anything special, but I'll try to save some gold. I'd like to buy daggers, level 15 to maximum level. Like I said, I don't have much spare gold, right now, but would like to see what's out there, and average prices. Thanks.

Folder

Re: Daggers?

Postby Folder » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:10 am

Hiyo.

Check this for info on equipment: https://ember-online.com/wiki/index.php ... ent#Dagger

At lvl 15 you could try killing the Ant Queen, but tbh your best bet is just a store bought. Dirk or Bandit's Blade, as you can see on that list, are both fine. Of course remember to bless and enchant them (buy blesses from temples, and you can usually find cheap brill scrolls on the AH0. You can SB them if you want but keep in mind you'll replace them again at 20. You have more of a selection at lvl20 but some are quite hard to obtain so don't stress about getting the best one.
<Silhouette>

Apothas

Postby Apothas » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:55 am

Folder wrote:Hiyo.

Check this for info on equipment: https://ember-online.com/wiki/index.php ... ent#Dagger

At lvl 15 you could try killing the Ant Queen, but tbh your best bet is just a store bought. Dirk or Bandit's Blade, as you can see on that list, are both fine. Of course remember to bless and enchant them (buy blesses from temples, and you can usually find cheap brill scrolls on the AH0. You can SB them if you want but keep in mind you'll replace them again at 20. You have more of a selection at lvl20 but some are quite hard to obtain so don't stress about getting the best one.

Thanks. Appreciate all the info. :)

Terron

Postby Terron » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:03 am

its an ant king jake lol

it says monarch ant not matriarch :P
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

Folder

Postby Folder » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:46 am

Terron wrote:its an ant king jake lol

it says monarch ant not matriarch :P