Dreads Bosses Despawn?! Dreads in General

Folder

Re: Dreads Bosses Despawn?! Dreads in General

Postby Folder » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:16 am

Lateralus wrote:I'll be shortening the windows to still give people a chance but make it so it's not so long of a wait. Also having chris look at why a despawn would happen the rest of us in build couldn't figure it out.

Thanks for the input guys this is the type of thing we need to make the game better.

Ps I know you guys are bummed a bit about aspects of the oad but seems like it's made things interesting and that's what I was going for.

Thank you in advance for this change!
<Silhouette>

Folder

Postby Folder » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:40 am

Lat - this doesn't seem to have taken effect yet? Or am I crazy?
<Silhouette>

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Should be in effect. I added a logger on boss mobs now though so I can tell when they come and go. So if you experience something let me know npc name, time etc.

Vindal

Postby Vindal » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:20 pm

NiteHawk wrote:Should be in effect. I added a logger on boss mobs now though so I can tell when they come and go. So if you experience something let me know npc name, time etc.

Still at least an hour between spawn times. Not sure what the range was reduced to.

Styx

Postby Styx » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Ever thought they made so many boss keys at so many times to force people to work together even If your in different guild? But let's face it no one will truly cooperate and then the arguing and fighting will continue over the same thing.

If silh and Defiance alone worked together, oh wait that won't happen....

People won't work together. So you'll need to change the oad so a single guild can do it

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Shame on you Styx! Trying to stir up more drama :roll:
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Styx

Postby Styx » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Just an honest answer

And if a person is sitting at work playing ember just to get ahead in a game and willing to risk their real job over a game, that's just sad.

Can't wait for new areas so all the new fights come over who can fight for a square again

Personally I probably will never ever ever see the end of dreads cause it's to time intensive and I can do better things then sitting on a square

Vindal

Postby Vindal » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Styx wrote:Just an honest answer

And if a person is sitting at work playing ember just to get ahead in a game and willing to risk their real job over a game, that's just sad.

Can't wait for new areas so all the new fights come over who can fight for a square again

Personally I probably will never ever ever see the end of dreads cause it's to time intensive and I can do better things then sitting on a square

I think we are all in agreeance that the spawn timers are an issue ... which is what spawned bringing this thread back from the dead. NH said a few posts up that the spawn timer windows have been shortened to make them more PvP focused and less waiting around focus. But that doesn't appear to be the case from what I have seen so far.

Vindal

Postby Vindal » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:40 pm

Oh, and guilds work together all the time! Just folks have a hard time cooperating with Silo. We run together with Stasis quite often, and see eye to eye with BR on quite a bit.

Folder

Postby Folder » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Styx wrote:Just an honest answer

I'm pretty sure I'm just being trolled into an answer, sigh.

Not sure why you're being so passive aggressive in here Styx. It's not helping anything and as Vindal said we're all in agreement regarding the spawns.

Re: having a hard time cooperating with us. I don't really see how I could possibly be nicer to people. We aren't just gonna roll over, but I feel we go above and beyond what should ever be expected of a guild in a competitive environment. Offering to take people on boss runs for free, taking time off from bosses, teaching people timers, fixing wrongs (as in giving back that earth key when one of our members forgot we were taking the week off). I'm pretty sure at this point I could straight up offer to suck dick for free and someone would still post negative things about us. Haters gonna hate.

:popcorn:
<Silhouette>

Return to “Archive Chat”