Offering spots for Dreads boss kills with Silhouette

Folder

Offering spots for Dreads boss kills with Silhouette

Postby Folder » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:57 pm

We will be letting 1-2 people tag along for the Dreads boss with us, assuming we obtain keys regularly. Here's how it'll work:

-We want void blades, it's the main reason we run this place. We reserve these. If you have drop stealing plans, well, you're really going against what this is all about and you/your guild will be on my shit list.
-We will /randparty the helm (guaranteed drop), with 1 guild member of ours and you. If just 1 person comes with us you have a 50% chance at the helm. If 2 come then each of you have a 33% chance.

I am assuming we do all the work getting the keys and making a group capable of easily killing the boss. All you need to do is show up and tag along. If you want to help with keys or something, cool, we'll see what we can work out with that.

I hope people take advantage of this. It seems like a good deal to me. Perhaps this will alleviate some of the feeling of total guild domination as that is not my desire. Now maybe people will band together and fight us for keys, in which case this offer doesn't apply lol. I don't wanna see you fighting us at keys and then asking for a boss run later that day :D .

So if you're interested post here, or PM me, or add me on Discord (Jake#1367). Also if you simply have ideas for me to make this better lmk, I'm always open to discussions.
<Silhouette>

daedroth

Re: Offering spots for Dreads boss kills with Silhouette

Postby daedroth » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:59 am

I am interested in this. Sign me up!
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

killa

Postby killa » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:16 am

k pm me time and place. cuz I'm not for this sally ass shit. pk party. I handle my own biz. get it how u live. og shit. fuck handouts, what is this salvation army? my team don't play games, I'm gonna argue a bit with someone or some people. but this post makes me mad basically. bottoms up

Folder

Postby Folder » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:38 am

Shut up Daedroth you're not invited.

KILLA I think you've made up your own language :D .
<Silhouette>

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:58 am

Aww man. I never get taken anywhere :(
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”