Dreads is all yours, go get it!

Folder

Dreads is all yours, go get it!

Postby Folder » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:46 am

Starting next week, 1/23, Silhouette is taking a break from Dreads. Get at it friends, you'll have no competition from us for at least a week.
<Silhouette>

killa

Re: Dreads is all yours, go get it!

Postby killa » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:51 pm

lol

Thi

Postby Thi » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Anyway, I wanted to apologize on behalf of Silhouette for the argument that started.

Our solo intent is honestly to instigate people to go out there and have fun doing OADs as we have, if you guys need help at Keys or even running the OAD I'll gladly join and help and I won't ask for anything in return, not even a chance at drops.

Let's put differences aside and hope this game strives and grows, thanks everyone. Peace.
Thi
You can find me online on Lightning.

Vindal

Postby Vindal » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:01 pm

There used to be a lot of words here. Let us know when you intend to start doing dreads again. Maybe we will be ready.

Terron

Postby Terron » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:40 pm

what happened to all the posts? they were mostly genuine. timesinks don't favor the old, timeshares are a different story.

dreads in general are a problem. the window to small same players get them repeatedly, windows to big players dont want to sit all day waiting, randomized spawns - noone will sit and no pking. personally i think the randomized spawns will be best when more oads are around but thats my opinion. check all the oads/keys in relentless repetition you will cross paths with someone eventually. just isnt enough OaDs atm. i dont see pking as much of an art form on here regardless, lets group up and tap f keys and pub someone "we're going to be so awesome" /me shakes with anticipation "say my name noob" stab stab "wait" "nvm" "say donald f..... trump, say it" stab stab ""Yes" a ks" "gdit bob, you killed him before he said trump"....

anyway as topic reads dreads all yours go and pwn if u want.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:52 pm

Terron wrote:what happened to all the posts? they were mostly genuine. timesinks don't favor the old, timeshares are a different story.

dreads in general are a problem. the window to small same players get them repeatedly, windows to big players dont want to sit all day waiting, randomized spawns - noone will sit and no pking. personally i think the randomized spawns will be best when more oads are around but thats my opinion. check all the oads/keys in relentless repetition you will cross paths with someone eventually. just isnt enough OaDs atm. i dont see pking as much of an art form on here regardless, lets group up and tap f keys and pub someone "we're going to be so awesome" /me shakes with anticipation "say my name noob" stab stab "wait" "nvm" "say donald f..... trump, say it" stab stab ""Yes" a ks" "gdit bob, you killed him before he said trump"....

anyway as topic reads dreads all yours go and pwn if u want.

One of the posters here asked that the negative posts be removed so they could post an apology.

Terron

Postby Terron » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:05 pm

i see, that's cool and sincere.

not sure what was awful in my post but reasonable trade i suppose.

Regulators....OaD up...
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:39 pm

lol I didnt really see anything horrible either, but they went to NH and requested it I think.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:41 am

Once there are more oads in the game dreads won't be everyone's focus so things should work themselves out.

killa

Postby killa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:47 pm

>>> Major <<<: i tried to get earth key at reset
>>> Caladan <<<: howd it go ?
>>> Major <<<: Shinigami attacks you with her void staff for 109 points of damage!
>>> Major <<<: kismet happened
>>> Caladan <<<: lol
>>> Caladan <<<: not surprised

Return to “Archive Chat”