Leveling Preferences

Lateralus

Leveling Preferences

Postby Lateralus » Thu May 18, 2017 11:59 pm

We don't have analytics yet but they will be coming soon to help on this matter. In the meantime I took an active player survey in the game and these are the players opinions.

[10:46] ((( xxxxxx ))) is paging you from Wiken City Gates (Wiken City): seamoor quests 1-8, beggars 9-13, shadow assassins 14-18, Generally do whatever lvl appropriate quests I can 19+ and otherwise level in groups at GY/Dreads.

[10:46] ((( xxx ))) is paging you from Bityrn Street (Bityrn): seamoor quests, logging camp, straight to GY, vale, DL. Almost any class, but paly's and clerics work better on undead. GY Is a nice area because of the amount of spawns, Vale is good exp and gold (to level) and DL is great for exp and end game equipment
[10:47] ((( xxxxx ))) is paging you from Discipline Circle (Canopia City): seamoor canopia grove graveyard dreads and arkanmaw. I leveled a Guardian first bc guardians are meant as a protecting class therefore allowing them to take and defend weaker armored classes such as necros sorcs and clerics. Also them being about the protect and defend during an oad is useful
[10:47] ((( xxxxxxx ))) is paging you from Fort Huldar Barricade (Fort Huldar): It's Seamoor Quests til 9, then head up to Canopia and grab beggars quest from Flint at the Tavern, then whack some beggars til 10. At that point I go do Logger's quests and Treant quests in the area North West of Canopia. Usually that gets me to 12 or so. After that, depending on the class, I run to watch tower or wiken and whack on a few mobs for exp.
mostly focusing on the Wastelands
basically grind to 18 on mobs, then start up quests again
at 18 you can do the linwood quests, tower guard quest, and so forth
Rock those til you're 19 or 20, then run on down to Wiken to grind in groups
at 20+ you can grind on trail bandits, wiken, or ruined watch tower
once 23, grind on vilas in the dreads
once 21, you can try refinery for decent exp

[10:54] ((( xxxxxxxxx))) is paging you from Paladin's Guild (Fort Huldar): depends if im lvling a fighter caster rogue crit i roam everywhere if im lvling a healer class i stay mostly to cemetary and grave yard
i basically lvl via quests unless im between questing lvls then it depends on class im lvling
well since there is more fighter/rogue/caster class than healer i guess i do more lvling in dreads and outside arkanmaw

Return to “Archive Chat”