Ciruinic RPG Thread (OC-Crossover-Ship-One Line-Friendly)

Commander KO
Location: I do lines and I crossed roads I crossed the lines of all the great state roads

Ciruinic RPG Thread (OC-Crossover-Ship-One Line-Friendly)

Postby Commander KO » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:40 am

(OOC: nevermind my crossover intro and forgive the length, which this thread is not meant to be a para rp or novela.

Hoping and open to one-lining or two or three super short paras max outside of any intro or dramatic death of a character.

If desired skip this and post fresh I just wanna rp with yall sisterbros.)

It both begins and ends here and now. Yet Clan Kayo could not tell you exactly how without knowing where or when. There was no inadequacy of reality itself or even the tiniest kernel of reality that has found Kayo.

A sky changed colors, from a light to dark color, yet looking inside was more interesting for now.

/thought of awarness informed Kayo that all that was easily yet loosely accepted as calmness failed to find a stable sense of serenity.

An uneasy edge shattered and fractured his mind but not quick enough as for a first time Kayo knew the moment anxiety identified itself.

Then deep and diagphramic breathing began automatically as if still amidst the clan when in safety of space and ship they all at once did this.

Then Clan Kayo was underground in some tunnel. A familiar combination of coolness on skin and a warmness within unlocked that meaningless bit of orientation....for now Kayo was inside a vessel that revealed it was in motion but what type of vessel mattered not either....for now.
Only fools fight in burning houses

afi / december underground

eyes set to kill f1 darling don't lie to me, don't mind me i'm only dying and behind these masks we renegade, against the sound

from first to last ♡ secrets don't make friends

Commander KO
Location: I do lines and I crossed roads I crossed the lines of all the great state roads

Re: Ciruinic RPG Thread (OC-Crossover-Ship-One Line-Friendly)

Postby Commander KO » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Then Kayo fell down the tree into land breaking branch then bones. He fell for his balance of life not equilibrium gave out.

One being not one group he was. Not many eyes for at first it seemed he had all the eyes as before but now just two which at least six are needed for two to work.

What if he runs into a world of all groups and here he is alone instead of the group in a world of sole targets.

The tree leaned down and a spirit of old kissed him and lifted him up then down into a root cellar.

He healed and learned secrets and was told our eyes can be yours but do not be greedy for even groups here are blind as bats and echoes only reveal death not location.

"What is the difference?" We follow death as Kayos and gather them to us as we grow.

"Tree answer me."

Now he rises from ground as a mustard bush and then walks into the form of a gnome then a dwarf also follows.

As they turn to face each other they see a strange form but share same thoughts. Then dwarf kills the gnome with a dagger stuck into the ground when this was a field and in the whirlwind of the crop one tossed it in to kill a windgelle.

"The demon dwarf wins and I shall find the ears, eyes and heart of the land and copy them to possesses all."

Windy trees laugh at the fool plan of one of their sons.

switching characters: never break character but if none shall join then others will be written about here. We see all even the walls of wood live and talk tree to the scribe of Ember who writes in hot blood and liquid. The land cries can you hear it begin here again? If not read close the captions of creepypasta know your monsters.

eyes set to kill f1 darling don't lie to me, don't mind me i'm only dying and behind these masks we renegade, against the sound

Commander KO

Postby Commander KO » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:50 pm

tl;dr send anonymous tips to krosstar atatata hotmail and they will be recrafted into a gossip column. Snitch on them heroes and hoes especially if one and the same.
Last edited by Commander KO on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:46 am

That song is strangely hypnotic.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Commander KO

Postby Commander KO » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:28 pm

daedroth wrote:That song is strangely hypnotic.

you dunce of course you like it

a lover of sheep is a herder gone feral and duh dum dumb slacker of 90s who was clueless.

it is your own boppy good feel vibe bro. wish I had it on me as I am poser like all in audience.

the singer is just a village slag who pretends she was a barmaid not a corn flake girl who tends potaoe patch.

and this is how the gathering and God were twin twin crews as me and you were outsiders of both cause we always said sup.

Commander KO

Postby Commander KO » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:43 pm

a suicidal male was seen in game recently.

someone who goes by D.M. told a C.R. in a corner near a small place to buy stuff that this odd ranger who lost a pet, maybe they could be another class, walked with a dead pet in a bag on his back into the sea.

then he disappeared. and D.M. waited and he was gone.

and C.R. said I saw him pass just now and sure enough he was walking with a dead pet in town. but we say there is no dead pet just a bundle of love from a secret admirer.

D.M. said it was A.G. who crushed on that one who is too friendly to be true and must be up to a scam like before he changed.

C.R. then declared it was A.G. who carried secret flame of sacred change.

But a sword with glow is not love just a sword.

D.M. said he never had any thing of good quality EQ. who will share and give to the stranger in need when there is not even enough for them self?

hopefully D.M. is given a good sword for next gossip of ciruin by your very own dwarf with gnome soul that kills a few but listens more while hiding.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:13 am

WB was cunningly hidden in my reply btw. It may have been subliminal, I can't remember.
Your writing is great, reminds me of Jabberwocky.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Commander KO

Postby Commander KO » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:47 am

daedroth wrote:WB was cunningly hidden in my reply btw. It may have been subliminal, I can't remember.
Your writing is great, reminds me of Jabberwocky.

Danke Herr One Draed and Prince of Rape!!!

That is great you forget or do we play coy about dating sheep (sp?) or is it cheap slutenned shiny bah-ties and brave -erettes¿

I always play this song after as it sounds near similair by drumbeat and her sing.

This is you walking all cool after a day at the reha-ven or was it a nurse-ry or minist-ry or/and whatev...eve said not lie as she is life if we search for translation.

j/k not kidding-kidding at all k/k and k squared □

sing-along and do poses
to give material for the gossip grow op pleeeease...

Black Cat letras:

Slushai me
Uniniyata zabravi
Chui, za sinite skali si pripomni
Nov pat vseki den napred nameri
Kak obichashe da se katerish
Kotkata v orel dnes prevarni
(Utro moe...)
Izvan kartata da izleti
(Utro moe...)
S badeshteto si ako igraesh,
(Utro moe...)
Da e ot men
Slushai me
Uniniyata zabravi
Chui, za sinite skali si pripomni
Nov pat vseki den napred nameri
Kak obichashe da se katerish
Kotkata v orel dnes prevarni
Izvan kartata da izleti
S badeshteto si ako igraesh,
Realno I valshebno

Commander KO

Postby Commander KO » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:15 am

red bird red bird
two visitors come soon

Return to “Archive Chat”