Cult of the Plains Crustaceans

Rommilon

Cult of the Plains Crustaceans

Postby Rommilon » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Gather kindred spirits, for I have a tale not to be told henceforth. Whilst merrily strolling through the Sun Drenched Plain I came upon a wounded Plains Crustacean. Truth be told, I paid no heed but the startled beast hindered my travel by accosting me. Soon thereafter I realized this was no ordinary Plains Crustacean. I began to hear telepathic messages evoked from his red dome. The eyes, although lacking vital soul substance, were ticking and tocking every which way, along with his antennae which were stirred in the bristly winds. This creature, I now call friend, informed me that Lobster Warriors from the Vega star would be arriving soon to foster their development and growth here in the realm. He asked me to be their caretaker and messenger on that day. Reluctantly, I have agreed. Hereupon arrival of the expeditionary force of special ops lobster warriors, all races of the realms will be massacred insofar as to sustain growth and development of plains crustaceans through DNA hybridization programs. Alas, all I can say at this time, lads, is clack your claws in rejoice and merriment while we befriend this gentle giants of the plains and encourage a rich culture of inter-species relationships. Message Lemmy or Hubert for more information. CLACKALACK, CLICKITTY CLACK.
Last edited by Rommilon on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miach

Re: Cult of the Plains Crustaceans

Postby Miach » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Are you going to do hard drugs then lay out in the pasture waiting for aliens to take you away to the mothership?

Welcome to weird RP clans.

Rommilon

Postby Rommilon » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:34 pm

Drugs may or may not be involved and are not inherently discouraged. There is no mothership, it will be an expeditionary force of mayhap some-odd 32,000 self-contained lobster pod module ships on a crash course trajectory to the river. Fear not, those that apply within now will be spared as a token of friendship in the enduring struggle.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:03 am

Sounds like you have been reading HP Lovecraft stories recently.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Miach

Postby Miach » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:36 pm

You'd get more followers by introducing C'Thulu as the reason for Crustacean worship.

Commander KO
Location: I do lines and I crossed roads I crossed the lines of all the great state roads

Postby Commander KO » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:25 pm

R'lyeh is in a dream deep under Pacifica. There is elements hidden even from us but the hints given reveal Deadroth knows more than he tells so listen to him and Jade Falcon for their tom-humor-foolery.

Also any capable to wit or even smile at it should seek them for they lead the twin factions of the Old Crusty Society who always knew that the ancient cooperation between all of us, from the glorious Old Gob ancestry to human revelry, would insure the fall of rivalry.

We will wither in our skins and become Old Crustaceans (Old Crustys) with cheer and bless.

Altruism led to our rise and Chris Devourer of Jerkey has led us with fine leaders to the summit of the World Tree and the beauty of the Sea.

On this very day we enter together and drink the water and eat the fruit in a fun picnic, and no better reason for picnics is there than the destrucion of the races.

"Now we kill your babies and rape your mothers, and no, it does not matter to me when all of you are dead and she spread, come sweet death, one last caress."

"We send Astro zombies to rape the land.
Prime directive, exterminate all your faces as they drop in a pile of flesh. And then your heart pounds till it pumps in death."

(Note: Chris will make us all into jerkey)

No longer is the prime directive to proceate and the fight-or-flight response, black-and-white thinking, good-and-bad, are done as we have all evolved past that via final activation of our frontal lobal and precortex architecture of brain, the last to evolve within us and now in full use.

We have a brain stem for we were all reptilian once. An animal limbic system. Plus the primordial brain of our guts.

Your love for friends is now the same for past enemies. Rumi spoke of a field we would meet at when right or wrong is not discussed and we arrive.

And real talk Miach. While I see R'lyeh more as reptilians who drowned and dream even on dry land, we would get more followers instead of wallowers via your suggestion and it is done, you join us and confirmed Deadroth's knowledge and blessed our growth.

Furher it is Crustaceans and Insects that are relatives and allies. They might be vangaurd of the Lobster Warrior-led operation to save all even C'thulu.

Then again C'thulu came from the stars too and might have awoken already and risen to begin our salvation by annihalation through transformation. And my doubt is done for C'thulu is with us or we are with him.

Yet this should not be philosophized by me. Only songs of praise now without doubt of anyone who tells us more of this tale.

-Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses
Last edited by Commander KO on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only fools fight in burning houses

afi / december underground

eyes set to kill f1 darling don't lie to me, don't mind me i'm only dying and behind these masks we renegade, against the sound

from first to last ♡ secrets don't make friends

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm

We talkin nightmares and tentacles in here?
<Silhouette>

Commander KO
Location: I do lines and I crossed roads I crossed the lines of all the great state roads

Postby Commander KO » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Folder wrote:We talkin nightmares and tentacles in here?

Indeed full hentai tentacle experiences leading to death for some comes and comes. Fun way to go for those fated so.

But do not fear for others it is more like the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

And Folder joins as C'thulu and family do appear as octupuses. Jacob speaks truth.

eyes set to kill f1 darling don't lie to me, don't mind me i'm only dying and behind these masks we renegade, against the sound

Rommilon

Postby Rommilon » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Although not well-read yet on Lovecraft, I did enjoy the two I perused: The Shadow Out of Time & At the Mountains of Madness.

Nevertheless, this is the real deal. All hands on deck. Code red (lobster). Unfortunately my benevolent arthropodic brother commanded me depart and spread the good news as a prophet of the Lobstermen, and I've not seen him since (one can hope). However, in my dreams a glorious Emperor Crustacean bespeaks unto me most powerfully, encouraging me to be a prophet for his race. We must bandy together for the betterment of their kind when they make landfall. Join now or be slaughtered as useless chaff.

Commander KO

Postby Commander KO » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:17 pm

A band was singing in the hearth of burning plains, in the middle of no where.

I caught a mariner lyric about reaching into water under the dock at a picnic and that unnamed person thought it was a rock but turned out to be a rock lobster. The band was called Beef Ifty Tuse.

Return to “Archive Chat”