instadeath.

Do you find it fun to be instantly killed by a 2 stack of snowmen hitting 13-1600 as you walk by?

Yes
36%
No
14%
/wrists
14%
/pull trigger
14%
/rope
14%
that's why i skipped that daily as much as possible
No votes
i dont play without a full zerg team
9%

Total votes: 22
Styx

Re: instadeath.

Postby Styx » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:35 pm

I love it, it's all the same exact monster and they figured out which is easiest sigh

Terron

Postby Terron » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:52 pm

wasnt really about the snowmen as it is the feature. monsters like snowmen shouldnt attempt to attack player 1 and sit there charged up and kamehameHA!!!!!!!!! the innocent player 6 that walks by, not even initiating combat. as a whole its still faster to fight the red and green ones that dont dodge even if you die a few times. something maybe to change in the future i dunno.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Kruell

Postby Kruell » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Terron wrote:wasnt really about the snowmen as it is the feature. monsters like snowmen shouldnt attempt to attack player 1 and sit there charged up and kamehameHA!!!!!!!!! the innocent player 6 that walks by, not even initiating combat. as a whole its still faster to fight the red and green ones that dont dodge even if you die a few times. something maybe to change in the future i dunno.

The issue of the attacks being queued up is being fixed already.
If you look like prey you will be eaten

Mort

Postby Mort » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:06 pm

Pretty much solo'd the abos each day I did the quest. Also grinded drops in groups a few times they really weren't that bad even with store bought armor. I don't know what changed between the first 2 days and after Christmas but they where better before x-mas for sure.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:38 am

Mort wrote:Pretty much solo'd the abos each day I did the quest. Also grinded drops in groups a few times they really weren't that bad even with store bought armor. I don't know what changed between the first 2 days and after Christmas but they where better before x-mas for sure.

The only changes to snowmen went in this morning so my snowflakes stop getting rounded ;p

Kruell

Postby Kruell » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:15 pm

Be glad he loves you. I would have given them another attack. Possibly an AoE
If you look like prey you will be eaten

Terron

Postby Terron » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:59 pm

global aoe :D

Mort

Postby Mort » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:42 pm

I'm gonna make your snowflakes yellow and not lemon flavored stop changing stuff to suite cry babies. Seriously a solo monk in store-bought gear had 0 problems unless I was idle or not watching my health.

Terron

Postby Terron » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:31 am

dunno about you, but i died 4x in a row trying to just run to the nw corner. had sickness paralyze when i posted this. this wasnt attacking them or whatever. i was just running with macros. it wasnt the dieing it was about, as much as a potential risk from future players. people dont like dieing instantly. had it not been 4x consecutive i may not have posted either. at the time i really thought it must be risky to run by a 2 stack. i seen it maybe 20x the entire event so all is not lost

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:01 am

Terron wrote:dunno about you, but i died 4x in a row trying to just run to the nw corner. had sickness paralyze when i posted this. this wasnt attacking them or whatever. i was just running with macros. it wasnt the dieing it was about, as much as a potential risk from future players. people dont like dieing instantly. had it not been 4x consecutive i may not have posted either. at the time i really thought it must be risky to run by a 2 stack. i seen it maybe 20x the entire event so all is not lost

I think you got too ambitious trying to kill rares maybe, or running into them accidentaly (coupled with the monster attack stacking bug - which explains some situations my alts have been in -,-). If you wanted to solo them (which id not recommend due to how long it would take) then you did not need to run to the NW corner.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”