<Silhouette> recruitment limited

killa

Re: Silhouette is NOT recruiting

Postby killa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:02 pm

So now you're using your hogging of the oads, as a way to bribe out the last remaining guilds members that aren't with you. Youre just a bully and a punk. and I wish we could do some UFC shit irl me and you

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:10 pm

killa wrote:Folder that's a lie. Mike said how you were saying you would "deck out" anyone who leaves Defiance and comes to join you, in the bank 2 days ago. He would not make it up and lie hes not a known liar like you are.

Yeah, I've never said that. I do share my characters and if someone else said that while using one of my characters they were sorely mistaken. I'd like to know more details if possible please.

I don't know why you're so hellbent on hating me, and why you constantly throw RL threats at me.
<Silhouette>

killa

Postby killa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Whats a threat about wishing I could UFC you irl? Its more like a fantasy of mine. Not really a threat, in fact a lot of people would love to box and do so- Just for fun :) like me. You want details ask Associate

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:40 pm

I'll ask Mike about it, I promise I never said that and in fact it goes directly against how I run my guild. I haven't given Vhexim anything, nor will I until he proves himself. Same goes for anyone else. This explains why you paged me the way you did last night, I had no idea what you were talking about. I jabbed back with the storebought comment because, well, I dunno I thought it was kinda funny.

And lol @ the UFC thing, ok. I realize none of that shit would ever happen.
<Silhouette>

killa

Postby killa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 pm

yep he will prove himself. guy works hard. really hurt us that he left, we thought we were all friends. but hes obviously just after the gear. so congrats, one of our best guys for sure wont deny that. but no loyalty. like to box his skinny ass too ufc style.

killa

Postby killa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:21 pm

if you cant beat em join em. just wish we could do dreads boss once or twice. I guess ill just get hammered and make a bunch of threads complaining about it tonight. fucking bullshit how you have it locked down and the other 30 players online cant even get a chance. we got a fucking key cant even use it its never there

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:14 am

@KILLA actually we were going to run the Dreads with your clan (had an agreement with Atticuz and Geoffrado, which they broke).
Also your clan posted about having all other clans joining against us for the oads/keys. See below thread for details of both above points:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1201

Our clan has been willing to work with other clans... So not quite sure where you are getting the hogging idea from. I am sure your clan would never do such a thing if they could though eh.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

killa

Postby killa » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:44 am

@whoever you are *eat my turtlehead / half beer shit*

k bye

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:03 am

killa wrote:@whoever you are *eat my turtlehead / half beer shit*

k bye

I think I will pass on your eloquently spoken and kind offer.
Your witty repartee always slays me man.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Satsujin

Postby Satsujin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:01 am

Alright children, this is getting out of hand and devolving into personal attacks. Chill out or your thread gets locked.
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die...
Mahariel | 25 Brigand
Starlyte | 20 Cleric
Starstryke | 25 Stalker

Return to “Archive Chat”