<Silhouette> recruitment limited

Folder

<Silhouette> recruitment limited

Postby Folder » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:25 pm

edit: We are currently CLOSED. Please get in touch with other guilds if you need a home!

Alignment: PK, although you are not required to do so.

What we do: OaDs, events, leveling, PKing, just hanging out either ingame or on Discord.

How we do loot: Need before greed, Mains before alts. As long a member is contributing to the guild in some way (just by being active, basically) they are eligible for loot. You don't need to be on for a boss kill as long as you were helping in some other way. We keep a spreadsheet of loot so we can assess who needs what the most, and distribute it accordingly. We think it's a fair way to do things and we try very hard to keep everyone happy.

How to find more info or to join up: Get in touch with me on Discord, Jake#1367. You can also try and find me ingame on Tempest or Grace, or you can PM me here. Feel free to ask me any questions, I don't bite!
Last edited by Folder on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:51 am, edited 11 times in total.
<Silhouette>

Lateralus

Re: We need more than 2 guilds, so

Postby Lateralus » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:36 pm

Agreed! best of luck rise up!

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:10 am

There are three guilds actually (Purgatory, Brotherhood and Strategic... something... sorry I forget; getting old now so I am). :)
But sounds good. I feel the same when it comes to clans. I would prefer to be in a weak small clan with friends than to be in a large powerful clan with... eh... associates. Assuming off course "Quality" part does not mean game skill... if so... eh... me is permanent noob :D
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Cynic

Postby Cynic » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:59 am

daedroth wrote:There are three guilds actually (Purgatory, Brotherhood and Strategic... something... sorry I--

Office of Strategic Influence, here.
We are not a large house, but we’re a proud one.

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:17 pm

There's a couple others too, I was exaggerating you crazy kids :).
<Silhouette>

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Ah! I See! Like when I tell everyone I am tall, handsome, intelligent, charismatic and muscular. Gotcha. No wait, those are just outright lies. Eh... nm, I am going to go into my private yatch and go on an around the world cruise.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Folder

Postby Folder » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:55 pm

Bumping this! We would like a few more members. If you're looking for a smaller group of friends get in touch with me. We're smart, we're here to win, and we could use your help to do it! If you're the right fit that is. Will take new players as well as old.

Come do OADs with us (this is our main focus), hang out and chat, hunt some PKers, whatever you like.
<Silhouette>

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:13 pm

My Little Pwnies will be recruiting soon! lawl /i sneaker

Folder

Postby Folder » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:27 pm

A fine guild name if ever I saw one :D
<Silhouette>

killa

Postby killa » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:27 am

but if you PKK that means brotherhood and purg lol... And if you make an alliance, isn't that just like 2 guilds still, just the 3rd is aligned with one of the other 2

Return to “Archive Chat”