<Silhouette> recruitment limited

daedroth

Re: We need more than 2 guilds, so

Postby daedroth » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Scare wrote:
daedroth wrote:
Scare wrote:boobs

Best comment eva!

(dissapointed there was no image attached though)

It is possible they are on the new RoK forums. Could be the Old RoK forums though.

Ack, I was away to bed, now I won't be able to sleep :roll:
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Folder

Re: Silhouette is recruiting

Postby Folder » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Edited again, recruitment closed for now.
<Silhouette>

JadeFalcon

Re: Silhouette is NOT recruiting

Postby JadeFalcon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:13 am

I am a choo choo train!
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Honzo

Postby Honzo » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:13 am

Folder wrote:Edited again, recruitment closed for now.

But...but....what if I wanted to come cuddle up with you and Lightning Foldy? :( I wuv and miss you! <3

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:22 am

Honzo wrote:
Folder wrote:Edited again, recruitment closed for now.

But...but....what if I wanted to come cuddle up with you and Lightning Foldy? :( I wuv and miss you! <3

No, bad Honzo! :evil:
<Silhouette>

Kyon

Postby Kyon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:35 am

ONCE AGAIN WE ARE NOT RECRUITING! I personally tho would be more than happy to help anyone with lvling or oad's or learning the game to help it grow regardless of guild. Thanks!

killa

Postby killa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:59 pm

only fishing our members lol. I'm just wondering, once everyone either quits or joins silhouette. what will you guys do for fun?????????????? just seems like it would be so boring. everyones decked out but on the same team with no enemies, like... what do you do?

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:20 pm

killa wrote:only fishing our members lol. I'm just wondering, once everyone either quits or joins silhouette. what will you guys do for fun?????????????? just seems like it would be so boring. everyones decked out but on the same team with no enemies, like... what do you do?

If you get down on your knees and beg, we might let you join us. All hope is not lost for you.
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:31 pm

I know you will always look at everything I do in the worst possible way Killa, so not really sure what I can ever say to you that will be taken well but...

Vhexim came to us on his own accord, he reached out. We don't try and poach people. The fact is we are smaller than people seem to think, we are just very dedicated to OADs. When we have 4-6 people on we do a boss, plain and simple. I can count on one hand the number of times we've taken more than 6 people on a boss run.

I am sorry about Vhexim causing any bad feelings from you guys, believe it or not. I don't want to speak for his feelings as he can do that for himself but I just wanted to say this is not some attempt to dismantle your clan. We very much enjoy the competition you guys have given us - it's not in anyone's interest to ruin that. As you said a world with 1 clan would be boring, I'm well aware of that.

edit: @ anyone in Silh can you please not troll so much you fucking savages. VOLSUNG I'M LOOKING AT YOU.
<Silhouette>

killa

Postby killa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Folder that's a lie. Mike said how you were saying you would "deck out" anyone who leaves Defiance and comes to join you, in the bank 2 days ago. He would not make it up and lie hes not a known liar like you are.

Return to “Archive Chat”