Hitman

Moderator: Event

Satsujin

Hitman

Postby Satsujin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Have you ever wanted to live out the life of a hired killer? Well then, here’s your chance! The catch is that everyone else is trying to live out the same experience, and some of them might be better at it than you are. Can you survive long enough to be called a Hitman?

PRIZES
Total: 50 pp
Most Kills: 40 pp
Last Standing: 10 pp
Prizes here are based upon no fewer than 10 participants. Numbers will be HALVED if we do not meet at least 10, and will increase should we get 20+ participants. It IS possible to win both prizes. Should we start getting more participants in events, the minimum to receive the full prize may be raised.

RULES
  • You may not use potions, mana, food, or drink.
  • You MUST attack your target.
  • All skills, spells, and tactics are allowed and encouraged EXCEPT for summons.
  • You are NOT allowed to attack or debuff anyone but your target at any point. When your target dies, you MUST page me for a new target.
  • You are NOT allowed to buff anyone but yourself.
  • Do not move or hide once you're warped in until I tell you to start killing.
  • Once I warp you in, you cannot leave until you die.

PLEASE NOTE
  • I will NOT be returning any unsoulbound items that you lose. SB your shit or vault it.
  • When I warp you in, attacking anyone before the event begins will result in your immediate disqualification. Consider this your one and only warning.
  • If I catch you cheating in any way (not attacking your target, attacking someone else’s target, buffing anyone but yourself, debuffing someone other than your target), you will be disqualified and banned from entering the event. You might even receive a game ban for your troubles.
  • The point of this event is to use underhanded, but still legal, tactics in order to kill as many targets as possible. There’s no honor among hitmen, after all, but if someone is breaking an actual game rule or exploiting a bug, I still want to know about it.

This event will take some time to run, and some time to set up. If you don't have a good chunk of time to devote to this event, then please don't enter, because you won't be warped out. And as you can see, there's no real reason to not kill your target, because the last standing prize is intentionally bullshit. The big prize is for the most successful killer, as it very well should be.
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die...
Mahariel | 25 Brigand
Starlyte | 20 Cleric
Starstryke | 25 Stalker

Return to “Event Rules”