Lavelia's Revenge Headpats Game!

Moderator: Event

Lavelia

Lavelia's Revenge Headpats Game!

Postby Lavelia » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Ran it today for the first time. I will run it again. I don't give out prestige points for this game, just random items in a quantity from 1 to 5. I was hidden in Seamoor Bank today and was found pretty easily by mostly everyone that came searching, and one that went everywhere else first, as well as a couple that stumbled onto me by just coming in the room. It was fun. I will run it again. Might have good items, might not be good, but everyone gets some sort of prize. Many revenge head pats were given unto me by the players.

So. Yes there are a couple rules.

These rules are for me, the one running the event.
1. I can not give out return head pats no matter how much I might want to. After an event i will wait a set period to give out head pats again. (probably about 10 to 20 minutes)
2. I can not attack any player. (I won't, but just so yall know and it's out there.)
3. I will remain unghosted for a set amount of time. Might be 5 minutes, might be 20. Depends on how many people participate. The more people who play, the longer I'll remain unghosted.
4. I will broadcast The beginning of the game, and then unghost myself.
5. I will broadcast to ask if any players are still looking for me.
6. I will broadcast to inform players that I am ghosting. This will mark the conclusion of the game.
7. When I run this game it will be random. Could be early in the day, in the afternoon, evening, or early morning (3am is the cutoff for that time frame because that's super late for me since I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.)

These rules are for you, the player:
1. No pking other players on square with me, during the event. Before and after? Don't care. But if I'm on a square and there are a lot of people with me...no pking.
2. If I'm hiding in a pvp area, it'll happen at some point so I'm covering this now, there is no attacking me with anything but head pats. Hugs or emotes are allowed. Actual attacking is not.
3. Items handed out will be random, won't be amazing (most likely), but all who find me will get something.
4. Everyone only gets ONE prize. Whether it's a single item or a stack of a single item (i.e. 5 azure potions), it counts as one prize.

Return to “Event Rules”