Mystery Target

Moderator: Event

Lateralus

Mystery Target

Postby Lateralus » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Mystery Target

At the start of the mosh I will randomly select "The Target" if you are the target you want to stay alive. If you are not the target you want to be kill the target. As time goes on the moshers will get hints about who the target is. The winner will be the person who kills the target and the people with the most kills.

PP breakdown:
Target Killer:30 (or if you are the last alive as the hit)
Most Kills:15 (ties will be divided)

Rules:
No mana/pots
No parties
No buffing/healing others
No sitting on squares teaming up against people. I will be walking around if I see you just sitting on one square with all your clannies not attacking each other ill start attacking.

The goal of this mosh is to find out who the hit/target is and kill them. You dont get anything for being the last man standing unless you are the target.

EDIT: PP breakdown has changed a bit to encourage less teaming and more hunting for the actual target.

Lateralus

Re: Mystery Target

Postby Lateralus » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Things went pretty well in the event but i still did see a bit of grouping up. Unfortunately this time i wasn't able to catch it in time because i was watching obits so i could give out hints. From now on ill be running around with some rough monsters in my party and if i see a group sitting together not attacking ill turn their attack on on the square. That should curb any grouping for next time =).

Return to “Event Rules”