Monster Hunt

Moderator: Event

Lateralus

Monster Hunt

Postby Lateralus » Sat May 06, 2017 6:13 am

This event will be similar to the monster mash but instead your goal here will be to get as many points as possible.

The players with the top 3 points at the end of the event (or the last 3 surviving) will get PP.

Getting Points
-1 point for each monster kill
-2 points for each player kill

This will be a timed event (from 10-15mins random). When there is 1min left I will give a warning you must head all the way south to the square I am on when you reach that square you can no longer kill. If you are not on that square when time runs out you are DQ'd.

Rules:
No Parties
Must be guildless (need to leave your guild before joining)
Any level may join
You must not move before I say go!
Pots allowed
killing players / npcs allowed
When there is 1min left I will give a warning you must head all the way south to the square I am on when you reach that square you can no longer kill. If you are not on that square when time runs out you are DQ'd.

PP Awards: (Depending on players who show example here would be 10 players)
Most Points: 25
Second most Points: 15
Third most Points: 10

Lateralus

Re: Monster Hunt

Postby Lateralus » Sat May 06, 2017 3:37 pm

Things went well and I got some great ideas for next time! Expect to see a few different monsters next time to keep you guys on your toes. Suggestions are welcome as well!

5/6/17
[02:34] *System Broadcast from Lateralus: Here are the results from the 1st Monster Hunt. Halcyon has 38 points [38npcs](25pp), Assassin very close with 37 points [37npcs] (15pp) and third was Torrid with 29 points [29npcs](10pp). Thanks for playing guys!

5/11/17
[04:47] *System Broadcast from Lateralus: Eisin the druid gets a new high of NPC Kills: 45. Gwindolyn has NPC Kills: 30 for second. Volsung ties deus with NPC Kills: 27 for third!

Return to “Event Rules”