Lavelia's Murdery Mosh!

Moderator: Event

Lavelia

Lavelia's Murdery Mosh!

Postby Lavelia » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:32 pm

This is a PP event. Last man standing at the end will earn 16 PP (so long as I get 8 to 10 joiners any less and it'll be half that). There is no second place or third place winner. So you come, you kill who I tell you to kill (no randomization!) and after the first round of slaughter is done then everyone who is left will then get paired up again to slaughter each other.

Rules:

1. No Pots. No Mana.

2. Magey types can use 1 buff spell per battle, before the battle begins, as well as their Golems. Rangers can, of course, use their pets. Knights can use Taunt etc etc you get the idea.

3. I'll tell you who to kill! This is NOT cycle down, so no indiscriminate murder! (We do our killing in an orderly fashion mkay)

4. You must kill whomever I put you up against.

5. Bank your gold and any items you might want back! If someone drops something, it's dropped and stays dropped! (no looting the corpses, mkay)

6. (This is here in case I need to add a rule lol)

(Keep in mind that I don't often run moshes, so this might be a bit rough for a first run and I may tweak the rules after the initial run through, for next time, to make the event run smoother.)

To Note: In this Mosh I may put you race against race/class against class/etc. It all depends on who and how many show up.

Lavelia

Re: Lavelia's Murdery Mosh!

Postby Lavelia » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Our very first Winner!

[07:53] 8/22/2017 7:50:32 PM - Erebus was brought down by Rigs's mighty mana crozier!

Thanks for participating, yall ::) It was fun ^_^

Return to “Event Rules”