Triplex

Moderator: Event

Aftershock

Triplex

Postby Aftershock » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:40 pm

Will start on Sunday the 28th!
This Event will be run at 4.30PM Server every SUNDAY! So be on and be ready!

3v3 Style Tournament.

Will require teams of 3 picked at random.
Winners of each match will advance to the next round until we are down to the final 3.
The winning 3 would then pit against eachother to the find the winner.
In the event we have odd teams we will play a round robin. The losing team from fight one will fight team 3 to determine who advanced to the next round.

3rd Place : 10PP
2nd Place : 15PP
1st Place : Triplex Amulet, 20PP

Triplex Amulet - +1 Str, +1 Int Amulet which would expire after 7 days.

Rules
1: No Pots
2: No Mana
3: 2 heals per fight for healing classes
4: Buff Classes will be able to buff prior to the count down, during the count down or after the fight begins! Players choice (ie Sorcys can stoneskin, Druids can haste/morph, etc...)
5: Druids you may not cast FF on anyone....
6: Pets and Spawns are allowed, but must be called or spawned prior to fight starting. (Be sure to have /pattack on/off macro'd, once I countdown and the fight begins you can /pattack on)
7: Barbarians and Monks will be required to attack me after the fight to reset their fury and roundhouse prior to the next fight beginning.
8: Assassins/Slayers & Thieves/Brigands MUST Hide on GO and attack upon hiding, no staying hidden (for assassin/thieves in Jr. KotH you must reg attack on your third stm point. No using it to hide)
9: In the event two hiding/backstabbing classes fight each other, I will invite both to party and do a /randparty to determine who goes first. I will leave it up to the two opponents on whether or not they want to do rounds or 1 attack for 1 attack.
10: Bards/ Minstrel Heal song is not permitted!! Your other songs are allowed and you can still heal yourself twice.
11. ALL CRIMSON ITEMS AND SPECIAL ITEMS ARE ALLOWED!
Aftershock

Return to “Event Rules”