Blindway

Moderator: Event

Lateralus

Blindway

Postby Lateralus » Wed May 23, 2018 6:23 pm

Blindway working title is a little event I am testing out where teams will be split into 3s randomly and you will call someone else out from the other team to fight.

Here is how it will work:

First round:
Team1 will call out someone from team2 to attack. They will not know whos attacking them until they get to battle area.
Team2 will know whos being attacked however will not know which player is attacking them (until they get to battle area). They will call out someone from team3 to fight and attack.
Team3 will not know whos getting attacked or who they are attacking (until they get to battle area)
Remaining player will be healed up and head back to their team
Order will rotate next round.

ONCE YOUR TARGET IS DEAD YOU CAN MOVE ON TO THE OTHER PERSON IN THE ROOM!

Think of it as a mini cycle down

This is a 1 square room

Same base rules as koth with exception that all equipment is allowed

No buffing teammates before their match or dq

Also No interaction with any other target but your own. Meaning you can not buff or debuff a player you are not currently attacking. (Pets are the exception)

If you attack or buff or debuff the wrong person you are out.

If you decide to throw the match your not entering my events for a week. This goes for not attacking attacking with hands etc. let’s allow this to be fun and fair for everyone.

More rules to come when I think of them. Will state any new rules at the start of event if there are changes.

Scoring will be: 5pp for each round win (you are the last standing of your match).
5pp per winning team
3pp per second place team

Return to “Event Rules”