Hide and Kill

Moderator: Event

S0mveraa

Hide and Kill

Postby S0mveraa » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Hide and Kill event! Warps will be open for 5 mins. At the end of the warp period I will do a rand list and first person
is "IT". Everyone will hide except "IT". "IT" will search until he finds someone, if multiple people are found "IT" may choose any target to attack ONCE. If you miss, too bad. The person attacked is now "IT". This process will continue until two are left.

When only two are left, I will randlist again, first person on the list gets to attack first ONE TIME (Back stab or ambush or regular attack). Blows will be traded until there is only one left.

This will be a little chaotic so be warned, ANY transgression of the rules MAY RESULT IN YOUR DEATH,DQing from my events for a period of time no less then TWO events, and/or JAILED.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Rules:
1.ONLY classes with /Hide may join. (this event has level restriction besides having /hide)
2.NO pots
3.DO NOT MOVE OR HIDE UNLESS I TELL YOU TO FOR ANY REASON.
4.An attack is defined as one stam spent, DAMAGE DONE OR NOT. If you miss, you are no longer it. If you hit, you are no longer it.
5.NO attacking out of turn, if you are not it, you do NOT attack.

PP awards will be based on number of people joining event, the more the higher.

PP will be awarded for:
1.Each kill shot (2-4 pp)
2.Last person standing (10-20 pp)
3.Second to last person standing (4-10 pp)

Kruell Note: This is the points as it was originally. Below is how the event is now.

Whitestar

Re: Hide and Kill

Postby Whitestar » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:14 pm

S0mveraa's Hide and Kill event!

At the end of the warp period Event Staff will randlist and the Top Name is "IT".
Everyone will hide.
"IT" will search until he finds someone, if multiple people are found "IT" may choose any target to attack ONCE. If you miss, too bad.
The person attacked is now "IT".
Everyone then hides again.
This process will continue until two are left.

When only two are left, randlist will be ran again, the top name gets to attack first ONE TIME (Backstab or ambush or regular attack). Blows will be traded until there is only one left.

This will be a little chaotic so be warned, ANY transgression of the rules MAY RESULT IN Disqualifying from the event and potentially other events for a period of no more than TWO events.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Rules:
1.ONLY classes with /Hide may join. (this event has level restriction besides having /hide)
2.NO pots
3.DO NOT MOVE OR HIDE UNLESS I TELL YOU TO FOR ANY REASON.
4.An attack is defined as one stam spent (towards enemy hiding doesn't count), DAMAGE DONE OR NOT.
5.NO attacking out of turn, if you are not it, you do NOT attack.

Prestige awarded will be based on number of people joining event, the more the higher.
Typically awards most kills and last standing but participation does dictate how awards are given out.

Return to “Event Rules”