Tempest Dragon has been spotted and two-hander dragon axes!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Tempest Dragon has been spotted and two-hander dragon axes!

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:21 am

The tempest dragon has been spotted! She is the third dragon to invade the realms! Be prepared!

Remember, like the other dragons, there will be differences! Some classes will prove very useless, and others may be able to stop certain 'incidents' from happening. That's all you'll get from me though. ;) She will spawn 'normally' in between the times Crimson and Crystal spawn, though obviously not 'always'.

---

With this new dragon, I know I talked about removing Crimson for a short period to have other divinities catch up, however, instead I will keep Crimson around for now, but increase his re-spawn timer a bit. This should allow you to still gather crimson scales, but allow others divinities to catch up too.

---

Tempest weapons have already been added to the game, and it's ready to go as soon as you gather enough scales! On top of that, two handed dragon items are also in! They are currently a little more pricey than other crimson items, but should be worth it once other items actually come into play (I.E. Dragon Armor as you won't have to buy a shield instead.)

---

Also, Crystal Dragon should work again but he's a bit upset that he let you guys earn as many scales as you did while he was 'sick'. Good luck!

Enjoy!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Tempest Dragon has been spotted and two-hander dragon axes!

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:38 pm

Looks like people didn't figure out some of the negation/stopping of deaths yet 8)

But this post was about a bug. She was not supposed to take spell damage. Was a mistake as blast was not adjusted in the global spell negation changes so it ignored that script. It is fixed now.

Return to “Build News”