Mystery Auction - Started

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:48 pm

The mystery auction will start soon and I want to point out how it will work.

1. All items will be added to the auction system with 7 days and no buyout.
2. You can bid as much as you want. The highest bidders will win the item.
3. The items are unknown to you until you unwrap the mystery box. BLIND AUCTION.
4. If you don't like losing gold for a potential great item or junk, don't bid. It's that simple.
5. Many of these items won't be soulbound, so use them or store them. Weapons/Armors will be soulbound unless specified.

I will however, at least indicate what items are being sold. These are the items, in no real order:
-5% Ember Of Your Choice - Pick a 5% ember of your choice from the basic divinities.
-5% Ember Of Your Choice - Pick a 5% ember of your choice from the basic divinities.
-Holy Ember - A holy ember has divinity against any monster with the Evil divinity. This ember has a 15% bonus to evil.
-Evil Ember - The evil divinity has a bonus to all basic divinities. This ember has a 3% bonus to fire/water/lightning/earth/night
-Amulet of Life - The amulet of life grants 20HP/20MP for 180 days. (Item expires like the other amulets.)
-Amulet of Life - The amulet of life grants 20HP/20MP for 180 days. (Item expires like the other amulets.)
-Crown of Dusk - Radiant OAD Level 25 Light Helmet. Grants 25MP while wearing also.
-Box of Infinity Experience - This box generates 1mil experience per day! You can claim the experience by using it. Stacks up to 30 days worth of experience. This item CANNOT be soulbound!
-Scroll of Experience - 200mil - 200mil experience on use.
-Scroll of Experience - 100mil - 100mil experience on use.
-Scroll of Life - 5HP Bonus - Permanent 5HP bonus.
-Scroll of Life - 5HP Bonus - Permanent 5HP bonus.
-Scroll of Life - 5MP Bonus - Permanent 5MP bonus.
-Scroll of Life - 5MP Bonus - Permanent 5MP bonus.
-Hammer of Light - +1min/-1max Radiant OAD Level 25 Hammer. Paladin only hammer. 70% bonus to demon and undead. 8% chance to blind a target for 15-20 seconds. (AGI loss/Blindness). Equippable at level 22.
-Scroll of Transformation - Monster pictures here we come!
-Scroll of Transformation - Ditto.
-Sword of Sorrows - +1min/+1max over Radiant OAD Level 25 Sword. 15% extra damage to undead and demon but apon hitting either, will leech one life from you. 10% chance to poison dealing 15% of your damage in poison. Cannot be soulbound. Has a 2% drop chance if you die. (High risk, nice damage.) Equippable at level 20.
-Magical Ration - 85% Food item. Good for 10000 bites. Soulbound.
-Gold Heroic Coin - 100PP

Honestly, nothing is too terrible here. 25 items.

P.S. Just so there is no complaints, no one but myself knows what is in the boxes. The boxes aren't created a specific box per item, so no one, including staffers can figure out what item is what.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Mystery Auction - Starting soon!

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:58 pm

Updated the list, hammer got the biggest change though.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:18 am

Updated hammer again and finalized the list.

Mystery Auction is now LIVE. The items are called Mystery Box's. You can search them with the rarity level: 'Artifact' or simply searching for 'Mystery Box'.

I will say this, not even I know what order they came in. I realized while I was moving items around rooms and while I was adding them randomly, that I had not recorded anything. I have NO clue what box is what. So I guess that's good that not even I know. Woops.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Mystery Auction - Ended

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:20 pm

Mystery Auction is completed.
13.5mil removed from the economy. Not to shabby.

Return to “Event News”