Ember Christmas 2018 & New Years 2018

Lateralus

Ember Christmas 2018 & New Years 2018

Postby Lateralus » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:06 am

Ember Christmas 2018

General Info

-The area and its additions will be live starting Dec 21st at reset time until Dec. 30th (9 days).
-There is a global bonus of 5% XP/Gold in effect.
-All areas are returning!
-All old bosses will be returning on shorter time spawns however lower item drops as well. (rewards will be mostly based on quests this year more info below)
-Added a new path, frozen lake area and monsters to the zone.

Dream Daily Quests

--10 new daily quests to complete (casual vet hardcore)
--4 casual on rotation
--5 vet on rotation
--1 hardcore daily
-You have a chance to complete 21 quests over the week!
-These quests are account bound however they can be completed and progressed by any character in the account.
-These quests give gold and exp just like the daily quests.
-The hardcore quests even give a Champion Mark!
-All quests give a frozen luck token which is used to trade in for great rewards during and after the event!

Frozen Luck rewards

-You can craft any of the previous drops inside of the area as well as some new ones too! You can take a look at these crafts in the Seamoor market district.
-There are also quest reward for turning these tokens in (meaning the items rewarded can come as humming!)
-By completing quests and collecting 15 dream tokens you can turn in a reward for a purple unique weapon of your choice from the quest giver. (can come humming)

Bosses

As stated before all of last years bosses are there with some slight tweaks and lower spawn times. These rewards are however reduced to somewhat disincentive 1 guild controlling the drops in the area. Instead as stated before if you complete your daily quests you'll be able to each get a nice purple!

New bosses - The Krampus is about and is said to be found on the frozen Yuletide Lake. Be careful he is coming for the children.

Loot

Much like the halloween event we are taking a new approach at loot for this event where doing your daily quests will for sure net you some nice loot, however there are still some surprises out there. Presents of all colors have been found around the area as well. Rumor is they are full of goodies so collect them but open them at your own risk some could be rotten…

Special Thanks

Special thanks to Styx, Kruell, Tivrusky, Driab and Eld for getting everything going in such short time as well!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Ember Christmas 2018 & New Years 2018

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:39 am

New Years 2018
-Boosted XP gain by 30% and gold gain by 15% for one week!
-Starting Dec 30th at reset time until Jan 6th (7 days).

ALSO: Christmas event is extended a couple days as I know people will probably not be around on the 24th-25th for the daily rewards.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Ember Christmas 2018 & New Years 2018

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:20 am

Premium Event Deals are also in!

Two packs are bundles which you save from 46%-52%! Race and Divinity changes are also available! You can also get some premium spins if you are a premium member. There is a max limit to these packages so check the premium page out for the details here: https://ember-online.com/premium/

These are limited time deals and will only be around until January 6th. If you want to help support the game pick up one!

----

These are here as I know people have wanted them, i don't think they effect the game (nothing p2w, and it's low dosage as well) and gives people a chance to adjust their characters a little more. This regardless is not a 'all the time deal' and once it's gone, it's gone.

NOTE: Due to it being Christmas, anything bought currently until January may be delayed by a couple days if I can't get to a machine fast enough. I am thinking I'll have access to Internet at my families place but I cannot be certain. Premium memberships that are on auto-renew will most likely get 30 days added tomorrow if you have premium membership expiring around Christmas/News Years to avoid any loss of service. Thanks

Return to “Event News”