Rollback and Reimbursement Requests

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Rollback and Reimbursement Requests

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:14 pm

I had to rollback the server about half a day (since reset) because of an exploit and I believe there was more than just XP being thrown around. The issue involved a monster not dying, but still giving XP/Gold/Items like it was killed.

I apologize to anyone that lost XP or items. However, I will try to address this.

-If you lost XP, please PM me with the characters you lost XP on.
-If you lost OAD items, let me know what the item was and where the item was (character/vault).

I have saved the files before I rolled back. So I will verify it when I adjust it. Please try to keep the XP requests to only characters that actually lost an decent amount on. For OAD items, if it's useful items, I will reimburse them. I'm not humoring things like potions/etc as obviously your vault was reset too, so you have the money back.

I am not humoring people that caused me extra work so please don't bother me. This is a pain in the ass. Killing the monster 2200+ (seriously, I count checked it) times before reporting it is clearly goofy. I'm not handing out bans but next time please report it ASAP otherwise I will start banning.

Reimbursements will be addressed tomorrow night or Tuesday. Feel free to keep leveling as I will simply add on the XP to the character when I have the chance.

Server will be up soon.

Thanks!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Rollback and Reimbursement Requests

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:34 pm

P.S. If you are expecting awards for finding bugs, you shouldn't probably abuse it and expect to keep the abused XP/Items/Gold/etc. I'd gladly reward people some XP for finding a serious bug.

Return to “General News”