Staff Claims

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Staff Claims

Postby NiteHawk » Thu May 30, 2019 1:04 am

I am bringing this up again. Read this post here about transparency: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1612

These new claims are really dumb and I am getting tired of it. For example, people claiming rangers were buffed because X is a staffer and plays them. No one had any feedback to that, I had done it myself based on what classes have been played the most/least. No one even knew about the changes bar one person (who is actually in the group that is attacking others) until I released it on test day, and the only reason that one person knew was because I needed someone to try to find bugs/test really roughly.

It's almost as if you guys want to attack certain staff players to drive them away/destroy the game, specially on people who have had a big impact on giving you content and events. I'm also interested in this 'proof' that people claim to have about a topic like the recent ranger changes, that again, I did on my own. The only reason to make claims like that is to make distrust in the public towards certain people but provide no real evidence.

I will be handing out permanent bans if this continues. I am realizing now that certain toxic players drive away more players than keeping them around and the game will do better without them. Consider this a warning. This doesn't mean if you have valid claims to not report them, but instead of screaming about it in public, come to a warden/myself in private (discord is best) and I will check ALL CLAIMS. If there is any legit issues they will be dealt with immediately.

Thanks.

Return to “General News”