Just an update on what is going on

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Just an update on what is going on

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:16 pm

The client/server update is coming along. I've put it down to help finish the crafting project with the others, so the update will be coming after crafting is in most likely.

Crafting is coming along nicely. I was hoping to release it this month but it's taking a bit longer. I know it's been a promise for awhile now, but there has been some huge advances in the last couple months and it's been progressing nicely! Build has done a great amount of work on it in the last couple months so we're nearing getting it done. In terms of what's done: Item crafting (Pretty much all types, like armor, weapons, potions, jeweler, etc, bar rings at the moment.), Alchemy & Food, Mining, Foraging, Scavenging, Prefix Affix. What is close to done: Suffix Affix, Fishing. What needs to be done: Disenchanting (Though shouldn't be too hard), sorting out the maximum level/nodes for leveling on, enchantment crafting (Though this will just piggy back off the item craft system, just need to specify items so very little work.).

Just a little update anyways, didn't want to leave anyone in the dark. Thanks!

Return to “General News”