March 21st @ Reset - Fire Event! More XP, More Gold, More Embers! Daily Spin at the Wheel of Chance!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

March 21st @ Reset - Fire Event! More XP, More Gold, More Embers! Daily Spin at the Wheel of Chance!

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:35 pm

Hello!

I'm aiming to release a divinity event! This week coming will be fire week! All fire characters starting from Sundays reset will earn 15% more gold and 7.5% more experience! On top of that, all NPCs that have the fire divinity will have a DOUBLE chance at dropping embers! Nice! Now is the time to level fire characters and earn yourself some fire embers!

------

Also, the wheel of chance is back! Earn yourself prestige points (70%), boosters (25%), or rare items (5%)! If it lands on a rare item, you will earn yourself a dragon scale or if you are super lucky, a radiant enchant scroll. Oh my!

You will earn one free spin a day by logging on a character for at least 60 minutes. (You can log on/off the character no issues, but it must be one character.) You can check your total time online simply by /i 'ing yourself or by attempting to spin the wheel.

The wheel is located near the gates of Seamoor City.

image_2021-03-20_233448.png
image_2021-03-20_233448.png (18.35 KiB) Viewed 6941 times

The event will last until next Sunday at reset. So you have 7 days and 7 free spins!

------

Note: I plan on doing all five divinities throughout the year, so expect a little 'bonus event' such as this one throughout the year for the other events.

Return to “General News”