1.7.2.1 Changes

NiteHawk
Site Admin

1.7.2.1 Changes

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:31 am

-Colors should be fixed on alot of messages for buff/debuff when they expired. Let me know if you find any others! They should be full red background/white text for expiring and green background/black text when applying! (You will only see debuffs from other players in color red however!)
-Fixed a premium item message when resetting your expire timer. It was incorrect (Claiming about locking the item but doesn't do anything of the sorts.) They do reset however to 40 days now instead of 32.
-Incognito mode messages were swapped and fixed.
-Fixed the duplicate account checker. If you got a message about this ignore it until now. (I'm watchin' you now.)
-You can now equip a weapon in combat again long as you aren't exhausted. (Armor you still cannot.) Eventually we'll have a /swap command to swap between another set of weapons and lock this properly, but I can understand the importance of needing this in certain areas at the moment for weapons.
-Adjusted despawn back to default square slightly.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

1.7.2.1b Changes

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:21 am

Tommorrows reboot (April 25th) will contain a small server fix that may resolve some lag issues randomly. Facebook logins wasn't on a separate thread and if FB was lagging when you attempted to login, the whole server will lag (due to waiting for a response from FB). This has been resolved now as I've pushed logins onto a separate thread now away from the main game logic code.

I saw this yesterday that FB was taking 3-8 seconds to login yesterday, and Ant pointed something out that made me realize that if the client can lag when getting a token, the server will lag on validating the token too. 8) Hopefully should resolve some pesky lag. (Won't solve general network lag but should resolve some issues.) Hopefully there are no more!

---

-Reverted code for Knights action point again. It is again on it's timer and goes down once you have more than one focus point every X seconds. Attacking will not reset this right now.

-Fix to /refresh and npcs duplicating from it when they are dead on refresh. (Staff issue)

Return to “Development Log”