1.8.1.3d (March 31th Reset) + Dragon Changes

NiteHawk
Site Admin

1.8.1.3d (March 31th Reset) + Dragon Changes

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:41 pm

-Automated events will now handle ties properly and even announce all the winners if more are tied at first place. (Ties have their PP values added up and divided by the amount of players in the current tie. For example, if the first three people have a tie for first/second/third, and an example amount of PP given would be 6/4/2 for first/second/third, then we do (6+4+2)/3=4 PP each)
-Crystal Smash no longer tells you your PP winnings twice.
-Discord Messages are now in a queue system rather then send out as soon as they arrive. Hopefully this works but it should ensure that messages get sent in the right order when one or more messages are sent at the same time.
-/pinfo now displays separate info for buff/debuff averages.

-Dragon Changes
--As I said before, there is going to be a max of 3 dragons per day. This is now in effect. It works like this:
---If there are 3 or more dragons, pick 3 randomly. One spawns early, one spawns middle, one spawns at night.
---If there are 2 dragons, spawn one between morning to mid day, and one from mid day to night.
---If there is only 1 dragon, spawn it between morning to night.
--Dragons will no longer spawn at the same time and there will only be one dragon around at any given time.
--Dragons have a bit more HP but have one extra HP drop to compensate for the extra HP. They were dying a little too quick but should be in line to where i wanted them to be now.
--Dragons still have longer cooldowns for the ones that been around longer. This will eventually change once the items are leveled out a bit more. (I.E. Twilight/Virulent become more common like Crimson/Crystal are).

-UPCOMING-
We are looking at adjusting Faes now. Stay tuned.

Return to “Development Log”