1.9.0.1b Changes

NiteHawk
Site Admin

1.9.0.1b Changes

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:21 am

-Inscribing has been changed. You might of lost access to some recipes and gained some others. This was purely to balance out the inscribing system because high end recipes were being unlocked without being able to really do anything with them, etc.
-The fishing/foraging/mining/scavenging system has been increased to 1000 levels as some people are already too high of a level and it doesn't scale right with crafting. Each 'node area' is about 300 levels worth, though we will be adding more areas to help spread out people in the near future. You may notice that the areas require higher levels again, so you may need to drop back down to the starting area while you gain levels. Chance of getting a level has been increased again as well in some cases.
-We are working on adding daily quests to increase your chance level. The idea is that you'll be able to help yourself out by doing a quest to increase it to help counter some issues.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: 1.9.0.1b Changes

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:32 am

[01:33] *System Broadcast from NiteHawk: We revamped the inscribing system. It makes more sense for progression and the 'step up' dust is easily reachable. We're looking into revamping the foraging system a little as it's a bit easy to max out so stay tuned. 'Platnium' membership is released and is mostly just a donation thing as it's been requested. You can also buy realloc/image change points now whenever. Enjoy!

[02:26] *System Broadcast from NiteHawk: Need to reboot the server in a moment. Alot of the foraging/etc is going to 1000 as its not scaling properly with crafting. (Aka people are leveling it way too fast, some people are already done.) I want to change it and increase the % of getting a point at the lower end. This does mean that people might get locked out of the higher areas again, but as I said yesterday

[02:26] *System Broadcast from NiteHawk: this is an entirely new system and it needs balancing. We are also looking at adding quests to boost this too, either by doing a quest/killing the area to increase the spawn rate of nodes, or a quest that when completed gives you a prof points, so that people can scale their amounts daily and then grind if they want to progress faster.

[02:27] *System Broadcast from NiteHawk: Just trying to figure out a decent way of doing it, I apologize for the inconviences though, I didn't expect the mini profs to go as fast as they have. But I also understand that there should be other ways to get prof points too, so we're working on it ASAP

Return to “Development Log”