Referral System

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Referral System

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:03 am

In the middle of fixing some issues coming up I have added quick referral system.

There are some preventions on using the system, but obviously it cannot be the same account referred, and it also cannot be a character that was transfered. Doing the above will nullify the referral on the account. I'd also want to state that attempting to abuse this system will lead you to be banned. I am watching 8)

This is pretty simple to use. Any new account that subscribes will get a little popup that asks if they were referred. If they were, it will ask them to input a character name.

You and the referred will gain some small gifts as they level. Right now there are three milestone points:
NOTE: THE GIFTS CANNOT BE OPENED YET. I AM WORKING ON THIS ASAP TO GET THE SCRIPTING GOING.

1. Level 15 - One gift (3 items!)
2. Level 20 - Two gifts (6 items!)
3. Level 25 - Three gifts plus 'rare' gift. (!!13 items!!)

They are not straight up items right now however. Each gift has 3 items in it. The following can be in a normal gift:

-10%/15%/20% more experience for 24 hours
-5%/7.5%/10% more gold for 24 hours.
-1000/2000/4000 gold.

You will get one of each. It will be a lot more common to get the lower versions (10% EXP vs 20% EXP) however. The following can be in a rare gift, and are pretty much extreme versions of the above for them getting to level 25:

-15%/20% more experience for 24 hours and 10%/15% more experience for 72 hours.
-7.5%/10% more gold for 24 hours and 5%/7.5% more gold for 72 hours.
-5000/6000/7000/8000/9000/10000 gold.

The boosters are SB'd, but can be moved amongst your characters. You can sell them for a little cash however, but don't expect a ton for the lower tier versions.

Start referring guises! Let me know of any bugs here!

Return to “Useful Information/Warnings”