Silo Must Be Stopped - The "Dread"ful truth.

Cynic

Re: Silo Must Be Stopped - The "Dread"ful truth.

Postby Cynic » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Folder wrote:I'm normally a really nice and generous person, I stay calm and don't get overly invested in the drama here. But when you say bullshit like this and resort to profanity directed me then get fucked kid. You'll always be attacked on sight, enjoy.

ANd this is exactly your problem. Your ego is so fucking high I could ride in it like a hot air balloon.
I'd much rather have allegiance, but unfortunately as stated above, prevents that.
Last edited by Cynic on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Folder

Postby Folder » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Cynic wrote:
Folder wrote:I'm normally a really nice and generous person, I stay calm and don't get overly invested in the drama here. But when you say bullshit like this and resort to profanity directed me then get fucked kid. You'll always be attacked on sight, enjoy.

ANd this is exactly your problem. Your ego is so fucking high I could ride in it like a hot air balloon.

No. You attacked me, I responded. There are consequences for spouting off like that.
<Silhouette>

Cynic

Postby Cynic » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Folder wrote:
Cynic wrote:

No. You attacked me, I responded. There are consequences for spouting off like that.

"Consequences" - yet again, the ego has taken hold; when in reality, it should be a wake up call for the actions of Silo and of yourself.
Your guild is corrupt, your players are as well. No one wants to cooperate and this is what it's led to.

also, to be frank, your actions just proved my point.

Folder

Postby Folder » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Corrupt what? You're losing it man. I'm pretty sure I'm being very generous in offering to take people on our guild runs that we work hard to make happen.
<Silhouette>

Cynic

Postby Cynic » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Folder wrote:Corrupt what? You're losing it man. I'm pretty sure I'm being very generous in offering to take people on our guild runs that we work hard to make happen.

No one asked, including myself, to go on your guild runs.
Keep doing you, boo. We'll figure it out later :)

Ardrahz

Postby Ardrahz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:11 pm

Hmmm.....i feel a large portion of us in Silh are pretty high caliber people. I cant count how many players myself and others in guild have helped from all reaches of EO. Even back when I was a member of Purg. We just bitched at each other enough on discord to finally rally the support we needed. And ive never heard about any treaties we've been accused of breaking.
HomeGrown

Thi

Postby Thi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Freak, you're a funny guy, you spent a month in silhouette begging for items and for leadership, you got a few free items and bailed.

Care to elaborate on how we are corrupt? Cause that's a funny allegation, we never broke treaties either, except the one mentioned about Atticuz and Geoff when they killed Slarvak which we retaliated.

Anyhow, you're one crazy pumpkin man.

Jake, you're awesome, keep being you, I got your back. Always.
Thi
You can find me online on Lightning.

Cynic

Postby Cynic » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:51 pm

Thi wrote:Freak, you're a funny guy, you spent a month in silhouette begging for items and for leadership, you got a few free items and bailed.

Care to elaborate on how we are corrupt? Cause that's a funny allegation, we never broke treaties either, except the one mentioned about Atticuz and Geoff when they killed Slarvak which we retaliated.

Anyhow, you're one crazy pumpkin man.

Jake, you're awesome, keep being you, I got your back. Always.

Never begged. Please provide proof of such accusations instead of misdirecting the corruption at hand.

Oh, the shadow sword I spent hours grinding and finally got two myself? OR the emerald blocker that again, i farmed for.
Or was it the emerald mail that I was given without prompt? Please continue your charades of false prosecution.

Now folder, I have no qualms with you directly - just the followers that seem to blindly follow in your attitude and become clones of yourself.
I can deal with you, Folder, and I hate to say this but you're a good guy deep down. For the sake of the game, and the corruption going on, allow us ALL, every guild, to be friendly to one another and help build this game better than what RoK ever was.

Otherwise, so far in the path you're following and your "minions", it will become rok 2.0.
Last edited by Cynic on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thi

Postby Thi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:09 pm

Freak, sorry to say but you're delusional man, there's no point in arguing with you, good luck out there, enjoy the scythe.
Thi
You can find me online on Lightning.

Folder

Postby Folder » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:13 pm

I have some very good friends in this guild. They are neither "minions" nor "clones".

Not sure corrupt means what you think it means.
<Silhouette>

Return to “Archive Chat”