Loving the Nostalgia...

Kinetic

Loving the Nostalgia...

Postby Kinetic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:28 am

When I was in high-school a friend of mine introduced me to RoK and I was almost instantly hooked on it. Unfortunately he is no longer with us...(neither is RoK) but that makes me love this game even more.. like I can sort of dive into the style of world we played in so many years ago. I was never really a "well-known" but eventually did OK for myself buying OADs and whatnot. Anyhow I've been playing here for about a week and I just want to thank NH and the builders for the awesome work that has been done, I can hardly stop playing. Alot of people seem to want to bash Sil but I've met some pretty cool people from that guild, they helped me gain a ton of exp today (leveling party) Definitely looking to party/make friends so if you want to meet me IG my main is the same as my forum name, don't be shy..Shameless plug, but Stasis is an awesome guild.. we are small, but fierce and we help eachother get stuff done.

Kismet

Re: Loving the Nostalgia...

Postby Kismet » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:32 am

Nice to see some words of love and appreciation for once. And yes, if you're talking about Lincoln it is a shame he isn't around anymore and he is missed sorely by those who have shared good times with him in Sacred Cathedral... myself included. If ever you need assistance or want to party or whatsoever hit me up. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out my super secret alts.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Posts like this keep me going chief 8) Thanks for the feedback and I hope you do enjoy it.

Kinetic

Postby Kinetic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:53 am

NiteHawk wrote:Posts like this keep me going chief 8) Thanks for the feedback and I hope you do enjoy it.

You've made an excellent thing here and probably don't get much appreciation for it... I've been reading stuff all over the forums and when you do your equivalent of RoK charter membership or however you try to financially support this thing I'll definitely be on board. I'd just walk over and hand you some money.. but that'd be weird. :p

Kinetic

Postby Kinetic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:01 am

Kismet wrote:Nice to see some words of love and appreciation for once. And yes, if you're talking about Lincoln it is a shame he isn't around anymore and he is missed sorely by those who have shared good times with him in Sacred Cathedral... myself included. If ever you need assistance or want to party or whatsoever hit me up. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out my super secret alts.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I try not to be a bother most of the time but I do tend to bother people like yourself when I have questions about the game. lol

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:15 pm

I so agree Nitehawk should take our money.

But i think he is either rich, or worse, nice.
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am

JadeFalcon wrote:I so agree Nitehawk should take our money.

But i think he is either rich, or worse, nice.

I'm completely broke :D

Return to “Archive Chat”