Abandoning Quests

Smashur

Abandoning Quests

Postby Smashur » Mon May 01, 2017 3:03 pm

I've got a full quest log right now and I'm afraid to abandon a repeatable daily quest (652: A Rare Stone). When I click the x to abandon it, it says, "Do you really want to delete A Rare Stone? If you do, the quest may not be run again!" My question is pretty simple, as I've seen that message box before, as it's a repeatable quest, can I still reacquire it if I disband it? Or once you disband a quest, that's it, it's over? I haven't yet abandoned a quest, so I'm just trying to tread carefully.

Not sure if this should be in Client, Core, Help, or General Discussion, so I just threw it here.

Thanks,
-Smash

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Abandoning Quests

Postby NiteHawk » Mon May 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Smashur wrote:I've got a full quest log right now and I'm afraid to abandon a repeatable daily quest (652: A Rare Stone). When I click the x to abandon it, it says, "Do you really want to delete A Rare Stone? If you do, the quest may not be run again!" My question is pretty simple, as I've seen that message box before, as it's a repeatable quest, can I still reacquire it if I disband it? Or once you disband a quest, that's it, it's over? I haven't yet abandoned a quest, so I'm just trying to tread carefully.

Not sure if this should be in Client, Core, Help, or General Discussion, so I just threw it here.

Thanks,
-Smash

Quests can be continued after you remove them normally. So you should be okay to remove them but if it was part of unique way of getting the quest it would be hard to get back.

In this case you should be ok. You can get it again later.

Return to “Archive Chat”