And we're up

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: And we're up

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:04 am

Yeah I didn't want to spend too much time on this yet. Once we get going I'll probably have some sort of integration.

I.E. an auction hall that works in game and oog. But we'll get a nice theme up. Obviously, that's far future, but yeh 8) It can be a little more dark too if needed but I think it was enough to not burn your eyes off. If it's not let me know.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:28 am

So. What colors should the site be? Not going to do it yet but curious. Pretty much change the blue and maybe the gray too.

Thoth

Postby Thoth » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:08 am

I like this for now. But I would only decide on the site colors once the client colors have been chosen. Common color themes make sense in my mind even if people want to change their client skins later on. Personally, I'm fine with anything as long as it fits the muted/earth tone color concept.
Thoth, the original creator of the video game.

Driab wrote:What good is power if you can't use it when it is completely unnecessary?

Also....Thoth = Byr

Kawasaki

Postby Kawasaki » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:14 am

Not sure if this will help any but the orange in the logo starts as hex #f05125 and gradients down to hex #D5CE5F. Just in case you want to integrate that color scheme somewhere else or on the client.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Kawasaki wrote:Not sure if this will help any but the orange in the logo starts as hex #f05125 and gradients down to hex #D5CE5F. Just in case you want to integrate that color scheme somewhere else or on the client.

Good to know, thanks mate.

Return to “Archive Chat”