Opinions on taming

Inverno

Re: Opinions on taming

Postby Inverno » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:59 am

Ranger pets really need more HP.

Other suggestion to make them different from other pet users is giving ranger pets more skills to buff the party or debuff enemies. Pets shouldnt be only meat shields, like zombies.
Inverno - Saurian Priest
--
Lutz - Drakeblood Ninja
Kim - Elf Ninja
Mai - Elemental Ninja
Olrox - Dwarf DeathMage
Tumbizaletalayer - Half Orc Guardian
Bastian - Goblin Cavalier Bark Bark!
Neymar - Saurian Stalker
Mime - Saurian Minstrel

Styx

Postby Styx » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:37 am

Ranger pets work really good for pve, I think they should be left alone

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:41 am

Styx wrote:Ranger pets work really good for pve, I think they should be left alone

Standard (normal beasties) pve yes.
In standard pve (against normal beasties) you are either levelling or farming. If you are pve to farm, there are better classes to use.

To re-iterate:
Pvp: decent enough (unless you are pking, better classes for that).
Oad: Not enough DPS and their pets while statistically superior to golem/zombie are outmatched due to how easy golem/zombie are replaced (also sorcy/necro are on a par/better with dps and bring other abilities).
Pve: decent enough (levelling is easy because things are not going to kill your pet unless you totally neglect it) for farming, there are better classes (low dps and a pet will not make that substantially better).
RP: Any class/race/stat combo is suitable for this, the player is the important part here :D
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”