Daily Quest System

JadeFalcon

Re: Daily Quest System

Postby JadeFalcon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:23 pm

So now i am confused:
- So when the update hits, if i have 100 marks unspent, will i be able to spend them on certain items - but there will be a new type of marks that i can spend on other type of items?
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Lateralus

Re: Daily Quest System

Postby Lateralus » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:36 pm

JadeFalcon wrote:So now i am confused:
- So when the update hits, if i have 100 marks unspent, will i be able to spend them on certain items - but there will be a new type of marks that i can spend on other type of items?

When the update hits (I’m guessing we will give a few day notice at the least before it hits) you will no longer receive champs marks as items for completing daily quests. There will also be a new set of daily quests.

So the 100 champs marks you have you will be able to spend on this list posted. That includes everything now plus the new boots/gloves. You’d need 150 to get the new champs weapons that are account bound.

Any daily quests you complete from that day on will reward you in champs marks points that are points in your account like how pp works.

Return to “Archive Chat”