Daily Quest System

Folder

Re: Daily Quest System

Postby Folder » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:09 pm

Feedback on 900: Trouble in the mines

Rocks are too rare. Took our group of 4 1.5 hours to farm the items for this, and we had to kill deformed miners which are not part of the quest. Suggest cutting that number in half. Mining pick was a huge PITA, but I'm not sure how often it drops off the foreman. If foreman is high enough drop that's in an ok spot.

Quest is fine otherwise. Besides it being broken obviously lol.
<Silhouette>

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:05 am

Folder wrote:Feedback on 900: Trouble in the mines

Rocks are too rare. Took our group of 4 1.5 hours to farm the items for this, and we had to kill deformed miners which are not part of the quest. Suggest cutting that number in half. Mining pick was a huge PITA, but I'm not sure how often it drops off the foreman. If foreman is high enough drop that's in an ok spot.

Quest is fine otherwise. Besides it being broken obviously lol.

Thanks for the feedback and yea I’ll prob cut down rocks a bit but something to keep in mind is the drops are there to keep people from simply grouping flying through the kills type thing. I believe there are 40-45 kills and they drop at about 20-25% percent so yea I’ll prob take the rock drops down to 15.

As for the foreman yea it’s 100% drop (bind on pickup) on a spawn 1-2 hours working as intended. Idea behind the hourly is that the quest can only be done so many times a day and you’ll need to contend for the turn in drop. We can limit how many are done a day type deal. On ones like this could up to 3 marks as well to make them even more contended and valued amoung players.

Ohko

Postby Ohko » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 am

#703: Rare Collections
Quest Task: Collect: 1 Bandit's Blade, 1 Golden Key, 1 Forestry Axe, 1 Snake Skin Cap, 1 Forest Cloak

As a casual quest, farming for a golden key seems excessive. Getting golden key could take about 30 minutes to get one if the Raider and Raider Pioneer haven't spawn yet. If you're lucky all 5 Raiders and both Pioneer are there, you'll get a slightly better chance of them dropping. Otherwise you're farming guards for 30 minutes. Then you have to go farm for the axe and cap if you're lucky they drop within 5 minutes.

Maybe make this a special casual that gives 2 marks or replace the key with another item to collect.
Tivrusky

"The computer’s kaput and we’re drifting through space towards certain oblivion."

Inverno

Postby Inverno » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Ohko wrote:#703: Rare Collections
Quest Task: Collect: 1 Bandit's Blade, 1 Golden Key, 1 Forestry Axe, 1 Snake Skin Cap, 1 Forest Cloak

As a casual quest, farming for a golden key seems excessive. Getting golden key could take about 30 minutes to get one if the Raider and Raider Pioneer haven't spawn yet. If you're lucky all 5 Raiders and both Pioneer are there, you'll get a slightly better chance of them dropping. Otherwise you're farming guards for 30 minutes. Then you have to go farm for the axe and cap if you're lucky they drop within 5 minutes.

Maybe make this a special casual that gives 2 marks or replace the key with another item to collect.

I agree. Quest is ok, but Golden key is problem for casual quest. I guess the other itens are already enough for a casual quest, since they also dont have 100% drop.
Inverno - Saurian Priest
--
Lutz - Drakeblood Ninja
Kim - Elf Ninja
Mai - Elemental Ninja
Olrox - Dwarf DeathMage
Tumbizaletalayer - Half Orc Guardian
Bastian - Goblin Cavalier Bark Bark!
Neymar - Saurian Stalker
Mime - Saurian Minstrel

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Remember people guards in linwood also drop golden keys!!! Not just raiders...

Ohko wrote:#703: Rare Collections

Elvis! The one and Only KING! P.S - Remember that!

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:00 am

Again the key is in there otherwise it would easily be farmed in every alt in the account. Once we can lock 1 vet and 1 casual to an account per day I’ll ease up on the req for casual quests.

Adramelk

Postby Adramelk » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:03 pm

1 casual and 1 vet per day on the account? No thanks.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:45 pm

Hey guys just wanted to let you know we will be updating the daily quest system to work much like the PP system. the champs marks will be account bound and will be displayed on account (you wont need items).

The current champs marks you have collected will not go away however you will have to spend them under the current reward system. When the update hits all items on this list will be available to purchase with your current champs marks. However once this update hits you will no longer earn the old marks so if there is something on this list you want you'll need to have that collected before update hits.

MARKS EXCHANGE RATE

Rewards
Champion's Marks Reward Item Info
1 - 1000 Gold Pouch
5 - 10% Experience Booster
5 - 5% Gold Booster
10 - Life Essence
10 - Energy Essence
15 - Contender's Ring 3hp,3mp
15 - 2% Ember of your choice
30 - 3% Ember of your choice
40 - Copper Heroic Coin
50 - Scroll of Unbinding
75 - Champion's Ring 8hp, 8mp
100 - 50mil exp scroll
150 - **Champion's Sabre Account bound purple level 20, 25% damage against ALL npc (cannot unbind from account)
150 - **Champion's Battlestaff
150 - **Champion's Knife
150 - **Champion's Morning Star
150 - **Champion's Crossbow
150 - **Champion's Broadaxe

** means we will be adding when update hits.

Like I said earlier we will be moving to a new system and will give details on that soon. again points will be account bound and you will be limited to 1 of each type of quest per account per day (casual 4-8mins, vets 15-20mins (what current casual is), hardcore 40-60mins (what current vets/hardcore is), also maybe once a week a boss daily where only 6 people will be able to complete. more details to come.

there is a chance we might be able to do a conversion system something like 2:1 (2 of current to 1 of new system but it will be at a slight loss you are better spending in current system for sure).

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:48 pm

Some common questions I answered:

These gloves and boots are not account bound youll need to collect for every character

Gloves and Boots are their own equip just like helms and shields are. Everyone can wear a pair of gloves and of boots. You cannot however bless or enchant boots or gloves and they dont cant have a hum attached.

When update hits you will NOT lose your marks.
In fact I suggest that you actually save up your marks until the update hits because then you can buy some of the more interesting items: gloves, boots and account bound weapons.

You will however not be able to gain anymore marks once the update happens. for example if you are hoping to buy a champions weapon that costs 150 marks and you have say 120 marks you'll need to collect 30 before the update hits to buy that item. We are working hard on the update however I do not see it happening within 7 days from this post. You should still have a good week or so to collect champs marks!

Rafael

Postby Rafael » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:51 am

I like the idea of making 3 kinds of daylies quests, with one taking just 6-8 minutes. Now we need at least 15 min to get a Champions Mark, we will need less time.

I dont like the idea of losing marks that were farmed on actual system, we all worked for that, maybe the conversion in the New system should just keep the numbers of marks that ppl already have n worked to Farm.

Rafael

Return to “Archive Chat”