Guess who's back (Dkoko's back and all shall Abandon All Hope and all that good stuff)

Trucido

Guess who's back (Dkoko's back and all shall Abandon All Hope and all that good stuff)

Postby Trucido » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Back again - Dkoko's back, tell a friend. They've created a monster, and nobody wants to see Matt no more I'm chop liver (or htfe that song goes - I have no energy to look at it in Winamp) However I do still have the energy to keep typing. Anyway, just hold your applause for when I grace you with my presence.

But yeah, I'm on here under Dkoko, Dekay, Mithrandil, and Trucidare.

I'm pretty sure I got Dyce back in game too after I showed him some screenshots.

Okay, you can resume your normal peasant things you peasant people usually do, like being peasants.

<3

-DK

Folder

Re: Guess who's back (Dkoko's back and all shall Abandon All Hope and all that good stuff)

Postby Folder » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:07 pm

Telling the peasants to do peasant things, shoot that's my line!
<Silhouette>

JadeFalcon

Re: Guess who's back (Dkoko's back and all shall Abandon All Hope and all that good stuff)

Postby JadeFalcon » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:04 am

allo im peasant
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:33 pm

Ahoy.

iced

Postby iced » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:02 am

Doc Ock, is that you?

Return to “Archive Chat”