Lets get this straight

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Lets get this straight

Postby NiteHawk » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:06 am

Terron wrote:spawns :D. referring to miner/delirium crystal i presume lol. do some work you'll memorize them all to. this is a dead horse its got like 60 spawns in 13 general locations, plus it moves so might only be 13 no idea.

from my perspective it looks like most staff quit because they get bs pages, taunts, and invalid corruption allegations all day. kind of backwards to want game progression meanwhile running the staff off.

That's pretty much it, it's constant harassment by the players even though most of them don't even login their staff characters bar the event staffers.

Cleasbyd wrote:I apreciate what your saying , like I said I dont know anything juts what ppl are saying . I understood staff so police the game but maybe It’s just ppl getting annoyed with certain ppl

If there's any actions that seem weird or odd I keep a watch on it, and normally it's dealt with pretty fast. I don't give warnings when it comes to corruption, it's a boot. I've done it once so far, ironically on a guy that would claim X guild is being corrupt yet he was the one being corrupt, not them.

I get that's what people say, but it's a bit foolish. The only thing I can say is people who scream corruption have 0 clue on anything and/or are doing it just to simply troll. We've actually lost a couple event staffers to it just recently (Aftershock from Empire and Rodeo from Sil). It actually happens on both sides of the spectrum, and it's pretty sad.

Right now what players are doing are simply attacking event staffers and killing the game. I will have to say that the game, even though it has it's faults, (and I know it's gotten more quiet until we can get more end game content in), a lot of players and staffers quitting are because of a toxic community though.

I may have too actually enforce harsher methods on players who attack people soon to stop this nonsense though. I get if there is something someone is worried about , I.E. corruption, they can COME TO ME and ask. I will look at all inquiries and make sure there is no in game dirtiness going on. Anyone can simply leave me a PM on discord and I'll follow up when I can. But honestly at this point if one or two people are making several people quit from harassment, I'm going to knock out those people instead. Done it before, will do it again to keep the community more healthy at this point.

P.S. There is a difference between rivalry and a little bit a shit talking vs downright harassment.

Dan

Postby Dan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:13 pm

I think the problem here is that any information a staff can get, should be public.

I mean anything.

Spawn locations, mob drops, drop chance.

How many staffers are on Sil now ? What about other guilds?

You guys want ppl trust you without transparency?

Good luck with that.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:40 pm

As for the crystal spawn it’s random over 60 squares meaning even tho I built it I have no idea where it will appear besides knowing it’s going to appear on floor 3 or floor 4 of the mines. So to say somehow piddy has the information of what spot it’s going to hit each day is the same as being Donald trump and just making up bullshit to further your cause.

As for monster info being public I’m all for that and have always been for that. I see no reason why we shouldn’t be able to /research <monster> and see its stats and drop chances (this might actually help us build find errors in our work). Most other games have databases built for that I see it as a plus.

Spawn locations are a bit harder to present that info to you guys but it’s as easy as typing /n on the square and posting up in wiki. Feel free to do that.

Really the only thing I think that should be kept secret is puzzles within oads. Since I create most of them or have created most of them I know for a fact I have not passed them on. As for the other builders I don’t believe they have but even the last few oads released were not first cracked by sil so I don’t see what the problem is. Divine, fiend, gnolls and 2 blackspawn were all the latest oads and all not cracked by sil so invalid point there.

Adramelk

Postby Adramelk » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:10 pm

LoL same old bullshit coming from the same people who have been crying corruption since the beginning. Nobody has any advantages of any sorts in any way.

Being the Warden here sucked balls. So much that I ended up quitting the game for 6 months. Came back and was told to go fuck myself within 10 minutes of logging in. I stepped down from Staff. It is a thankless job and you quite frankly deal with so much crap it makes you want to leave all over again.

Dan

Postby Dan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:22 pm

What kind of player/account info a staff can get?

Does a staff know what are all alts in an account?

Does a plyer know what are all the staffers alts?

Terron

Postby Terron » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:23 pm

lol this whole thread is whack. this looks awful. delete this shit and pm an admin about corruption jesus.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Dan wrote:What kind of player/account info a staff can get?

I believe only nitehawk kawa lav and I can see a players alts using /spy and only if they are within the account.

I believe I am the only one out of those that activity play more than just testing and helping out on mortals. I honestly hardly have time to play since I have my hands in all branches of staff within the game.

Hawk can see when any of us do /spy as well so for example if I were to /spy on a character and then that person were to get mysteriously located or hunted down that would be an easy connection. I would be fine if spy logs were posted for the public to see. As in whenever we use spy the public could see who we did it on. I’m sure the other heads have nothing to hide and I don’t either. Maybe you would realize when we are on our staff alts it’s either running events for you or helping out new players.

The only time I really use /spy is to see if a player is new so I can help them or to hunt down someone to give them pp if they left an event early after winning.

Dan

Postby Dan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Lateralus wrote:

I believe only nitehawk kawa lav and I can see a players alts using /spy and only if they are within the account.

I believe I am the only one out of those that activity play more than just testing and helping out on mortals. I honestly hardly have time to play since I have my hands in all branches of staff within the game.

Hawk can see when any of us do /spy as well so for example if I were to /spy on a character and then that person were to get mysteriously located or hunted down that would be an easy connection. I would be fine if spy logs were posted for the public to see. As in whenever we use spy the public could see who we did it on. I’m sure the other heads have nothing to hide and I don’t either. Maybe you would realize when we are on our staff alts it’s either running events for you or helping out new players.

The only time I really use /spy is to see if a player is new so I can help them or to hunt down someone to give them pp if they left an event early after winning.

That is what i am talking about.

We will never know.

Make the player get a notification when anyone who can /spy him.

Like "You are under the eyes of a semi-god" or something like that, but let people know what is going on.

Folder

Postby Folder » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Dan wrote:
Lateralus wrote:

That is what i am talking about.

We will never know.

Make the player get a notification when anyone who can /spy him.

Like "You are under the eyes of a semi-god" or something like that, but let people know what is going on.

Not a bad idea, but I'm curious is this really what people are worried about? Is there a fear that staffers are /spying and doing....something??? with that info?
<Silhouette>

killa

Postby killa » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:01 pm

this thread is hilarious and this is to everyone including revolution guild and silhouette guild and staff. how about instead of constantly restating and balancing stats just work on getting new players. and everyone shut the fuck up. I especially just had to post because of adra's comment "LoL same old bullshit coming from the same people who have been crying corruption since the beginning." Guy that posted this has been playing for FOUR WEEKS. Same old drama why i quit playing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by killa on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Archive Chat”