Lets get this straight

Miach

Re: Lets get this straight

Postby Miach » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Mujahideen wrote:I have not played the game much in a while but it looks like the problem is the player base and the fact that everyone is pretty much forced into a big clan just to survive. Too much us vs them mentally.

Allowing alts might alleviate the problem somewhat, but most of you guys are ass holes and no game mechanic can fix that.

The truth is strong with this one.

Miach

Postby Miach » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:31 pm

Terron wrote:Game Mechanics 101:
-getting jailed purposely to "hang out" results in character deletion...

...to those running multiple accounts, bypassing this gets the original account(s) deleted.

Jesus...

Terron

Postby Terron » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:58 pm

look up top muds, and then pull garbage like that on those games. most of the ones with 100+ players dont ban you they just delete your existence and bid you start over. is what it is lol

alot of games have strict rules, i dont think ember should be much different, especially with how well behaved the community is already
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

_X_

Postby _X_ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:35 pm

I have not played the game much in a while but it looks like the problem is the player base and the fact that everyone is pretty much forced into a big clan just to survive. Too much us vs them mentally.

Correct. Basically what everyone but "them" are saying. Break up the big guilds, ban the people who influence the game only for the better of their "faction" or run off new players.

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:09 am

I see three or four people here complaining they dont want to join a "big" clan - why dont you get togheter and make your own small clan?

And dont come with the "we'd be targeted" answer because even if all clans were small, you'd still be pk'ed - probably by even more people, since there would be more clans to "find you different".

PS: Can we now say that Empire is the "big clan"? Good for them in my opinion - I do not fault their leadership one bit. At most, I think we should strive to kick their butts!!! Not break them apart.
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

_X_

Postby _X_ » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:36 am

why dont you get togheter and make your own small clan?

HAHAHAHA. Thats hilarious. How would you ever get people to join when the "big guilds" can offer everything...literally everything in the game, fully deck new players, offer gold, go on OADs, massive group leveling, etc. Also, you dont have to worry about being PKd with the big guild, lots of backup to come help. You act like its so easy to just start up a guild and get people to join. The game is gonna die because of the 1 guild controlling most of the game. There is no competition. Win trading in events, etc. Funny enough, the one big guild also has most of the influence in the game and changes to the game. Because they are the only people really left playing since majority of people have fled due to them. There is no choice anymore to create a new guild and have people join you. TBH, Nighthawk should just remove guilds all together and use a faction based system that you choose upon character creation. It makes 100x more sense in this game since, essentially when one guild wants to control the game, they can. That's poor for the longevity of gameplay and eventually will just be the death of the game. When the average amount of players is ~13, you can basically be assured no new players will be joining, and what new players were playing have likely all have left due to the influence of one guild. When you have no choices, the game because incredibly boring, stale and one sided. This is the state of the game. All of the new features that have been added are great, but it still boils down to one guild controlling majority of them. But yea, just "Create a new guild", it's so easy, thats why everyone is doing it and all these people are joining them /s.

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:39 pm

_X_ wrote:
why dont you get togheter and make your own small clan?

HAHAHAHA. Thats hilarious. How would you ever get people to join when the "big guilds" can offer everything...literally everything in the game, fully deck new players, offer gold, go on OADs, massive group leveling, etc. Also, you dont have to worry about being PKd with the big guild, lots of backup to come help. You act like its so easy to just start up a guild and get people to join. The game is gonna die because of the 1 guild controlling most of the game. There is no competition. Win trading in events, etc. Funny enough, the one big guild also has most of the influence in the game and changes to the game. Because they are the only people really left playing since majority of people have fled due to them. There is no choice anymore to create a new guild and have people join you. TBH, Nighthawk should just remove guilds all together and use a faction based system that you choose upon character creation. It makes 100x more sense in this game since, essentially when one guild wants to control the game, they can. That's poor for the longevity of gameplay and eventually will just be the death of the game. When the average amount of players is ~13, you can basically be assured no new players will be joining, and what new players were playing have likely all have left due to the influence of one guild. When you have no choices, the game because incredibly boring, stale and one sided. This is the state of the game. All of the new features that have been added are great, but it still boils down to one guild controlling majority of them. But yea, just "Create a new guild", it's so easy, thats why everyone is doing it and all these people are joining them /s.

Could you please let us know what this guild is?

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

anthriel

Postby anthriel » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:03 pm

JadeFalcon wrote:

C'mon he's obviously talking about Empire! Those guys like outnumber that poor, struggling Silhouette guild by like 100-1 right? They have an illustriously long history of dominating the game, that Empire guild ;)

(Ps - this is a lighthearted joke response to what I perceived to be a lighthearted joke question. Hopefully no1 should get their knickers ruffled by it)

JadeFalcon

Postby JadeFalcon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:16 pm

anthriel wrote:
JadeFalcon wrote:

C'mon he's obviously talking about Empire! Those guys like outnumber that poor, struggling Silhouette guild by like 100-1 right? They have an illustriously long history of dominating the game, that Empire guild ;)

(Ps - this is a lighthearted joke response to what I perceived to be a lighthearted joke question. Hopefully no1 should get their knickers ruffled by it)

But that is precisely my point - Empire IS the dominate clan now. And good for them, they organised, they recruited, and they now regularly beat us to a pulp. Sure, they dont win everytime, but they win most of the times.

Meaning, that this "oh a big clan dominates and breaks everything" is bla blab bla - If Empire could rise, other clans can, too. They just need to stop whining and get about doing it.
Fun fact, i've never heard anyone from Empire whine, even when they were weaker than Silo.

HAC Tip of the Week:

anthriel

Postby anthriel » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:30 pm

JadeFalcon wrote:
anthriel wrote:
JadeFalcon wrote:

But that is precisely my point - Empire IS the dominate clan now. And good for them, they organised, they recruited, and they now regularly beat us to a pulp. Sure, they dont win everytime, but they win most of the times.

Meaning, that this "oh a big clan dominates and breaks everything" is bla blab bla - If Empire could rise, other clans can, too. They just need to stop whining and get about doing it.
Fun fact, i've never heard anyone from Empire whine, even when they were weaker than Silo.

Inspirational! You've motivated me to put myself out there again by personally inviting you to join my small guild Ronin Agency. We've got plenty to offer - check out our recruitment page. Join us Jade and together we can rise to viability together! I'll be eagerly refreshing my screen in expection of your /gapp! Excited!!!

:)

Return to “Archive Chat”