HELP with my password.

Trucido

HELP with my password.

Postby Trucido » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 am

It must have clicked unsave (and like an idiot) I and Have done it so many times it's giving me time limitis as to as many times I can try.

Anyway, can any staff or someone help me ? (Dkoko - Mithrandil - Trucido) Although the account is named under the name (Trucido.)

Please please please I'm it's a a mistake and i really can't say more much more than I'm an idiot - i need to say my passwords other than onces I keep my in safe locked in me.. my head...

Thanks

-Dk

JadeFalcon

Re: HELP with my password.

Postby JadeFalcon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:39 am

o.O isn't there a password reset scheme?
I actually... dont think i remember my password, now o.o
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Zarkral

Postby Zarkral » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:08 pm

If you click the "Forgot password?" text below the remember password checkbox an email will be send with a temporary password you can use to login. Then you can change your password.
Aka. Ackermann - Script/Build/Event.

Folder

Postby Folder » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Trucido wrote:It must have clicked unsave (and like an idiot) I and Have done it so many times it's giving me time limitis as to as many times I can try.

Anyway, can any staff or someone help me ? (Dkoko - Mithrandil - Trucido) Although the account is named under the name (Trucido.)

Please please please I'm it's a a mistake and i really can't say more much more than I'm an idiot - i need to say my passwords other than onces I keep my in safe locked in me.. my head...

Thanks

-Dk

lol dis guy
<Silhouette>

Return to “Archive Chat”