Update Content Preview

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Update Content Preview

Postby NiteHawk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:53 pm

Yeah big part on why it's such a slow update. There is going to be a base form of guild houses/etc upcoming and premium will be around as well.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:25 am

Also being introduced in the update is a totally new designed tutorial area for new players. Designed and created by myself and Trivrusky. More dynamic and a quest to teach players the basic aspects of the game. More interactive, built of a lot of scripts and more hands on. We believe this tutorial will be more helpful than the current one. Of course you will be able to opt out of the tutorial if you are a vet creating a new player, but checking it out once won't hurt :D
Elvis! The one and Only KING! P.S - Remember that!

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:26 am

Lateralus wrote:
Rafael wrote:Heya,

Good news! I am curious about those stuff!!!

What oads are going to drop in the new area? Is it reg blue? How much is going to be the new amulets? About the PP itens, are they going to have the same power, with a different description? About the dailyquest system (i like it a lot) the other prizes are going to be realeased?

Thanks for doing it for us.

_
Rafael

while i dont want to give out too much info on whats going to drop in the new areas so I will let the builders of those areas decide how much to share/tease.

I will tell you that these new areas are going to be full of crafting supplies as well as new boots and gloves. I believe there are a few rare purples as well.

Yeah- Don't want to put too much info on drops in which areas. Would rather it be a surprise. I believe people will like it though.
Elvis! The one and Only KING! P.S - Remember that!

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:12 am

daedroth wrote:Id suggest craftable drops: ie
Dread Fang - kill the dread beasts for their fangs, x amount of fangs is needed to make a dread fang (this could replace the dread fang drops etc).

Some creatures could drop items that can be used in different crafts (bear hides of different variety, wolf hides or different variety, animals can drop sinew etc).
Have the drops tiered so that you can craft level specific gear (tougher beasties = better crafting materials for higher tier gear).
Certain materials give certain bonuses etc.

The system for crafts will be in update however only basic ones at first (we have 1-20 created which is a lot considering all the diff types etc). Also have drops in place and a framework set so we can easily create the level 25 stuff too. Trying to find a balance between fun and in-depth but not overwhelming 1000s of diff items to collect type thing. Crafting itself and the systems should be in shortly after update but yea the framework will be there and you’ll have a little professions tab for all that stuff in the client.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:14 am

Inverno wrote:Great stuff!

Premium account, player and guilds houses coming into this update also?

That’s actually separate from this post really just focusing on build stuff. Hawk has a whole list of actual update features code wise.

As for when the update? Idk we are very close I can’t really give a date maybe hawk will ;).

Build just needs a few more days to upload and test stuff but there are a lot of parts going into this update it’s easily the biggest we have done.

Rafael

Postby Rafael » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:15 am

Can I ask one more thing, disenchant* commimg out too?

*Edited
Last edited by Rafael on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:28 am

desenchat?

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:44 am

NiteHawk wrote:desenchat?

Disenchant? (part of crafting system)

Terron