Drevlar Quests

daedroth

Drevlar Quests

Postby daedroth » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:21 am

Are there any quests in Drevlar yet?
I have not checked, don't really level there.
If not would be nice to have some there.

Possibilities (nothing special - just standard quests):
*King Scorpion Extermination - They are appearing in increasing numbers and becoming a menace, reduce their numbers.
*Queen Scorpion Extermination - The source of the King Scorpion infestation has been found, burn it with fire!
*Clear the roads ones (to make them safe for travellers) Options to have separate or lumped groups, but basically kill crazed miners, dwarf brigands/berserkers/ninjas.
*Find out what is happening to the Miners missing from the deep mines (or is it upper mines... i forget) - Kill the Gold Hoarder.
*Ore Shortage - No mining is getting done due to the above problems, but demand is still there for weapons and armour, collect some iron ore and/or/then mithril (could be expanded to include orishium and/or gems and how about a use for coal?).
*Bring us meat - Dwarves like to eat meat (no pun intended) bring them some.
*Bring us beer - Miners need some beer (or whatever appropriate alcoholic drink that can be found (no wine though, dwarves ain't girlies), smoothies... come on, they are dwarves, no wonder their going crazy) to drink to forget their woes and bring some sanity and meaning to their lives (and to wash down the meat you just got them - maybe combine the quests).

I digress but iron/mithril ore/coal and the various creature drops (wood, fur, feathers) etc sure would make nice crafting materials.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Lateralus

Re: Drevlar Quests

Postby Lateralus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:07 am

Yea these are a good idea. I think initially there were lore based plans for quests in drevlar that never came to and since then it’s been overlooked. Will add to the list. Can’t promise it will be there in update but no reason to atleast not have a few general ones there

daedroth

Re: Drevlar Quests

Postby daedroth » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:52 am

Good to hear :)
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”