Armor Buffs after update

Rafael

Re: Armor Buffs after update

Postby Rafael » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:56 pm

:(

We are all winning and losing, but the blue hat change is sad, I worked a lot to farm 3 perfect ones, months and months... Now they will be worst then a green helmet.

I understand that the change is necessary but maybe this oad could be replaced and the Blue hate keeps their ac, or be at least better than a blue.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Rafael wrote::(

We are all winning and losing, but the blue hat change is sad, I worked a lot to farm 3 perfect ones, months and months... Now they will be worst then a green helmet.

I understand that the change is necessary but maybe this oad could be replaced and the Blue hate keeps their ac, or be at least better than a blue.

Yea like i said it is a bit of a bummer but its done for the future of the game honestly once this update hits and we have better stuff to do than sit and look how our armors got downgraded a bit its not going to be a big deal at all.

As for the level 20 stuff that got nerfed thats on me. The systems never should have been that close that level 20 humming stuff was better or equal to top tier level 25 stuff (thats just bad design). Another problem was there was not really a level 25 replacement, it was either level 20 humming or a purple level 25 again on me as a builder. we do hope to change that with this next update there will be an item filling the blue helm and cloth slot.

I am sorry about all the farming you put in but keep in mind a bunch of us resorted to that because of the gaps in equip. You must understand tho it can no longer be this way its horrible for progression if a level 20 item outshines the top level 25 equipment.

Now as for more soloable farmable bosses for level 25ers that is in the works and you should see those in the update. I know lots of us like going it on their own and taking down bosses solo so we have made a point to have a few more of those in the update.

Stonecipher

Postby Stonecipher » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:45 am

I completely understand your points, Lateralus. I think this is going to be a very positive change in the long run. It was much needed.
This is why Money Mutual is my first choice when it comes to financing.

Inverno

Postby Inverno » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:55 pm

What about armors with same rarity and different AC?

Ex: dracokin skins and arcane chains / gilded plate and void plate

They will still be different?
Inverno - Saurian Priest
--
Lutz - Drakeblood Ninja
Kim - Elf Ninja
Mai - Elemental Ninja
Olrox - Dwarf DeathMage
Tumbizaletalayer - Half Orc Guardian
Bastian - Goblin Cavalier Bark Bark!
Neymar - Saurian Stalker
Mime - Saurian Minstrel

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:54 am

Inverno wrote:What about armors with same rarity and different AC?

Ex: dracokin skins and arcane chains / gilded plate and void plate

They will still be different?

For the most part yes I believe they will be 1 or 2 might have changed but most will be staying the say 1-2ac diff.

Return to “Archive Chat”