Legacy Daily Quest System Details

Lateralus

Legacy Daily Quest System Details

Postby Lateralus » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:29 pm

As I stated before you guys would be given a little heads up on when the update hits and when you will stop receiving the legacy tokens on the old system. Here is a break down of how it will all work when the update hits.

The current champs marks you have collected will not go away however you will have to spend them under the current reward system. When the update hits all items on this list will be available to purchase in a legacy store (so dont worry about having to spend them before update hits) with your current champs marks. However once this update hits you will no longer earn the old marks so if there is something on this list you want you'll need to have that collected before update hits.

MARKS EXCHANGE RATE

Rewards
Champion's Marks Reward Item Info
1 - 1000 Gold Pouch
5 - 10% Experience Booster
5 - 5% Gold Booster
10 - Life Essence
10 - Energy Essence
15 - Contender's Ring 3hp,3mp
15 - 2% Ember of your choice
25 - 10mil exp scroll
30 - 3% Ember of your choice
40 - Copper Heroic Coin
45 - Contender's Boots 3ac (blue lvl 20 value)
45 - Contender's Gloves 3ac (blue lvl 20 value)
50 - Scroll of Unbinding
75 - Champion's Ring 8hp, 8mp
100 - 50mil exp scroll
135 - Champion's Boots 6ac (+1 blue lvl 25 value)
135 - Champion's Gloves 6ac (+1 blue lvl 25 value)
150 - Champion's Sabre Account bound purple level 20, 25% damage against ALL npc (cannot unbind from account)
150 - Champion's Battlestaff
150 - Champion's Knife
150 - Champion's Morning Star
150 - Champion's Crossbow
150 - Champion's Broadaxe

So basically if you are a few short for something you want on this list you have until wed to collect those marks otherwise youll have to settle for something lesser (because you wont be able to obtain marks in the future and cannot combine them into the new system).

Edit Boots/Gloves were not meant to be in this offering but rather the whole reason we went to a system that could not be abused (dailies ran over and over by diff alts) . I am sorry about the mix up and that the post from March on the forums was never updated to reflect our changes. However if you still want these items they will be available but at a slightly higher price. We dont want these flooding the market again which was why we went to a system that couldnt be abused however I understand I made a mistake so I am making them available. Again I am sorry about the oversight on my part and if you are unhappy with the price upped keep in mind we dont have to include these at all but I understand I made a mistake so atleast want to make them available without flooding the market and ruining progression we have setup for in the update.

Lateralus

Re: Legacy Daily Quest System Details

Postby Lateralus » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:30 am

Just a heads up you have about 3 days left to keep collecting champs marks before we go to the new system.

Return to “Archive Chat”