Premium Membership Preview/Feedback

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Premium Membership Preview/Feedback

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:00 pm

JainFarstrider wrote:I personally just don't have a need for anything the premium memberships provide. Seems like an ok deal if you are a hardcore player but to a casual player who doesn't log in every single day it's easily something you can do without.

That's a-ok. Premium isn't a forced thing. :) There won't ever be any p2w stuff on it anyways.

Mort

Postby Mort » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:41 pm

JainFarstrider wrote:I personally just don't have a need for anything the premium memberships provide. Seems like an ok deal if you are a hardcore player but to a casual player who doesn't log in every single day it's easily something you can do without.

But but as a semi-casual person the chance for a 50% exp boost scroll is great and when I get them it makes me want to level. I know it's subjective but exp boosts are definitely a boon to casual people.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Mort wrote:

But but as a semi-casual person the chance for a 50% exp boost scroll is great and when I get them it makes me want to level. I know it's subjective but exp boosts are definitely a boon to casual people.

Yeah those are the more 'common ones'.

Eventually someone might run into the 100% or 200%. They're rare though and don't last long but fun if you get one :>

Return to “Archive Chat”