Raider Chief/RL Indicator

JadeFalcon

Raider Chief/RL Indicator

Postby JadeFalcon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:24 pm

As the subject indicates.
Not only its a huge pain to get golden keys in the current environment, most of them are utterly wasted due to the lack of indicators for theses bosses.
Its just not feasible for us to farm keys, and then waste them all - i know the quest is supposed to be hard... but this is nigh impossible
Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Proud member, Halfling Appreciation Club

HAC Tip of the Week:
Roast Halfling leg with rosemary, garlic and white wine. Ideal for that family dinner!

Terron

Re: Raider Chief/RL Indicator

Postby Terron » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:34 pm

indicators suck. this isnt the problem really the problem is the stuff isnt in when u play, and people hoard it. this kinda problem exists game wide. the long waits for spawns more players than the actual content can support.

im all for lowering drop rates a tad and making it spawn more often. but i dont think an indicator is going to help it be in more for you. it would be in even less if anything.
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Kruell

Re: Raider Chief/RL Indicator

Postby Kruell » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Sadly I agree that it would be in less often for you if there were an indicator. People have plenty of keys. I know people who sell them or vendor them when they get close to expiring. If people were able to check on the indicator while they were doing their rounds, they would always get the chief and RL and you would never have a chance.
If you look like prey you will be eaten

Return to “Archive Chat”