New Guild and Boss Systems.

Rodeo

Re: New Guild and Boss Systems.

Postby Rodeo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:46 am

Some rok keys spawned at reset. Was one that I knew of the key didn’t spawn till 8 pm. totd.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:09 am

Already working on guilds right after I finish up the threading issues causing crashes and/or weird errors.

OAD changing is a long term solution and we lack builders at the moment so it's even slower. There probably won't be non PVP areas but depending on how the OAD revamps come out there might be less PVP there (instances or other ways to do keys, etc.) and we'll have to figure out where to put PVP in other areas. It could be we leave a mix of the old and the new system, who knows just yet. It's being looked at though!

Game always has a huge hit during Christmas and a month or two afterwards, please don't be all just guys like this is the reason why it's dying. We obviously know that the issue why we don't get past our normal averages is due to some mechanics that currently exist in the game though and I'm also aware of the 'nothing to do' problem. I'm pretty sure last year we had a peek of 10 people around January.

Both sides from this threads have correct and incorrect things IMO. All I can say for everything right now is to relax. Even if the game gets a low player count for a little, we're still going to work on it, and once it improves we can fire off a mail to everyone. I'm not really going anywhere. Most people seem to log back in after changes and it's been apparent with each larger update. On the same front, who cares if people are posting freely about the game on websites/making posts/etc too.. It's still another mail we'll fire off to someone who is subscribed... Honestly I doubt it will effect the return rate or player rate big right now anyways unless we do some full blown paid advertising/etc, which we aren't going to yet until most issues are resolved and a new client is brought up that supports more then just what we currently have (The client is from like 2006, it's got some issues, from my old game as I said before). I think more people need to be up for changes that can change the game for the better and I think people need to stop bashing others for what I can see is attempting to help out the game... I can see many have your hearts in the right place but a lot of people are against each other and it's a tad silly. :)

Rafael

Postby Rafael » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:45 pm

NiteHawk wrote:Already working on guilds right after I finish up the threading issues causing crashes and/or weird errors.

OAD changing is a long term solution and we lack builders at the moment so it's even slower. There probably won't be non PVP areas but depending on how the OAD revamps come out there might be less PVP there (instances or other ways to do keys, etc.) and we'll have to figure out where to put PVP in other areas. It could be we leave a mix of the old and the new system, who knows just yet. It's being looked at though!

Game always has a huge hit during Christmas and a month or two afterwards, please don't be all just guys like this is the reason why it's dying. We obviously know that the issue why we don't get past our normal averages is due to some mechanics that currently exist in the game though and I'm also aware of the 'nothing to do' problem. I'm pretty sure last year we had a peek of 10 people around January.

Both sides from this threads have correct and incorrect things IMO. All I can say for everything right now is to relax. Even if the game gets a low player count for a little, we're still going to work on it, and once it improves we can fire off a mail to everyone. I'm not really going anywhere. Most people seem to log back in after changes and it's been apparent with each larger update. On the same front, who cares if people are posting freely about the game on websites/making posts/etc too.. It's still another mail we'll fire off to someone who is subscribed... Honestly I doubt it will effect the return rate or player rate big right now anyways unless we do some full blown paid advertising/etc, which we aren't going to yet until most issues are resolved and a new client is brought up that supports more then just what we currently have (The client is from like 2006, it's got some issues, from my old game as I said before). I think more people need to be up for changes that can change the game for the better and I think people need to stop bashing others for what I can see is attempting to help out the game... I can see many have your hearts in the right place but a lot of people are against each other and it's a tad silly. :)

A new class in january would make ppl lvl/oad to equip the alts. :)

Terron

Postby Terron » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:57 pm

for 3 weeks
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

this game is like sim ant
zerg the red ants with more black ants

Rafael

Postby Rafael » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:36 pm

Nah, some ppl come back and Stay, others wont take the january break

Return to “Archive Chat”